Official info about the 4th 147 Meeting - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
International Events Events from around the globe

(Post Link) post #1 of 295 Old 12-05-03 Thread Starter
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

Official info about the 4th 147 Meeting

Although I am not very busy with planning the next International 147 Meeting, I have already made some decisions.

Since there are two events every year, I have decided that, as long most entries are Dutch, one event will be held in The Netherlands and the other one in the same year will be held in another country.

The next event will take place on September 27, 2003 which is again on a Saturday. The event will be held in The Netherlands

Hans

BTW it is not possible to register yet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>
BTW it is not possible to register yet</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">or I would be the first again! wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Btw, Hans I'll probably be working at that time but I'll manage something wink

If I know for sure (before September 15) that I can't be there, at least you can count with me in Holland again this year!... summer or winter!

Or... maybe I can get a job till the end of the year. We'll never no my Friend. wink

Btw, one of my friends told me last Saturday:

"Hugo, you are going to be the first one who does the inverse!"

And I asked: "What?"

And he said:
"You're going to be the first Portuguese who buy's a car in Portugal and takes it to another country!!!"

(It's always the other way around as the prices here are high)

Hugo Sá
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
(Post Link) post #4 of 295 Old 12-05-03 Thread Starter
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

busso powered

Hugo,

Aren't you free on friday afternoons? You can fly in on Friday, get in a 147 of one of your friends on Saturday (as a passenger / navigator) and fly back on Sunday.

Hans
AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen
I already crossed that date.. consider this a pré-registration Hans https://www.alfaowner.com/forum/ubb/icons/icon01.gif
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Hans, I am free on Fridays... but only this scholar year. I don't know how's going to be the next, only in the beginning of September, but... Consider me there!

Flying will be faster and easier wink

Hans, thanks for the IM.... I have blocked the date in my agenda

Count us in. We will be there!
D
RimRenault

Hans,

Count me in, just register me together with my bro Ivo, i will be riding with him, no guest car this time!!

See you the 27th of September!!!!

AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Hans,

What do you think my answer will be wink

DATE CHECKED!
Eve

Hé Hans... It's a pitty... I have to work on saterday...snif, snif.

But I Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. I'll be there. At least I'll try.
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Hé Hans... It's a pitty... I have to work on saterday...snif, snif.

But I Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. I'll be there. At least I'll try. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Noooooo! Nooooo! NO Eve, NO MEETING!

Actually Hugo should be saying this laughing
Eve

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:

But I Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. I'll be there. At least I'll try. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Actually Hugo should be saying this laughing </strong>

<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Mel... I will really do my best... But we are not allowed to take more than 3 saterdays a year and those should normally be during a long holliday. But I can allways get sick remember... wink
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>But I can allways get sick remember... wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talking about sick, yesterday I didn't feel well and today I woke up feeling very dizzy. I made it to work, but when I move quickly, the world starts tumbling! I hope I'm not pregnant
Eve

Oh no... what are we going to tell Wim and Marcia. wink
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<strong>Oh no... what are we going to tell Wim and Marcia. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> .......mmmm....."It wasn't me" sounds good laughing
RimRenault

He Mel,

Don't be sick at the 27th, now it doesn't matter, untill the 6th of June that is!!

(Post Link) post #18 of 295 Old 13-05-03 Thread Starter
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

busso powered

But I Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. I'll be there. At least I'll try. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I certainly hope you can make it to the meeting. Trying is not enough (Hoygaard did that and that didn't work ) and you can meet Mrs Selespeed IRL at the next meeting.
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Hans,

First of all Marcia sends her regards to you, your wife and the little lady wink I just talked to her on the phone and she asked me how your holidays were and if I would be so kind to do "de groetjes aan Hans" wink

Could you let me know where you will have the meeting as soon as you know ? Because I think we could have another Alfa weekend where we rent a chalet/house/farm/place to sleep where we could go after the meeting and maybe the Friday before the meeting.

Marcia and I will take care of organising this place to sleep part of the meeting wink

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
Eve

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:

But I Wouldn't want to miss it for anything in the world. I'll be there. At least I'll try. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I certainly hope you can make it to the meeting. Trying is not enough (Hoygaard did that and that didn't work ) and you can meet Mrs Selespeed IRL at the next meeting.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be there.
Eve

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Hans,

First of all Marcia sends her regards to you, your wife and the little lady wink I just talked to her on the phone and she asked me how your holidays were and if I would be so kind to do "de groetjes aan Hans" wink

Could you let me know where you will have the meeting as soon as you know ? Because I think we could have another Alfa weekend where we rent a chalet/house/farm/place to sleep where we could go after the meeting and maybe the Friday before the meeting.

Marcia and I will take care of organising this place to sleep part of the meeting wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You just want to sleep in the same bed with Wim... don't you. wink
And BTW Hans make sure it is the same weekend they organise several other events in the area... wouldn't want to make the search for a place to stay to easy... wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Actually Hugo should be saying this laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok then... wink

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! eek!

Noooooo! Nooooo! NO Eve, NO MEETING! frown
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<strong>You just want to sleep in the same bed with Wim... don't you. wink
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my god... wink
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong>You just want to sleep in the same bed with Wim... don't you. wink
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh my god... wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, you slept with Ivo, remember naughty Nobody said something about that! And you were half-naked. At least we had our pyjamas on laughing
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<strong>Marcia and I will take care of organising this place to sleep part of the meeting wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well we know Wim and Eve will end up organising this laughing

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > International Lounges > World Alfa Clubs, Communities & Events > International Events

Tags
147 , 4th , info , meeting , official

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page