Insurance issue/Stress - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 14-02-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Ceredigion
Insurance issue/Stress

So here's my drama, just bought a new Alfa G 1.6 lusso from the local Alfa garage and for my age (21) was getting some nice quote's, confused quoted me 1500, and I thought this was a decent price considering I had to declare that my missis had wrote off my car on my policy leaving me with no no-claims. But from the info I entered, to the info confused passed on to the companies is where is gets tricky, once looking into the policy and altering a few wrong details (mainly the incident) I'm now struggling to get quotes under 2K, on my quest for 'cheap' insurance any help with this matter would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

(Post Link) post #2 of 2 Old 16-02-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Ceredigion
All the searching has paid off, I would just like to say how brilliant privilege are and I would happily recommend them... It's hard to get across to some insurance companies that yes I have no no-claims and yes I have had a claim on my insurance but I wasn't driving and therefore I (the proposer) am not the risk... Privilege understand this and my 2k quote dropped to 1300, i think some other big companies who claim to be competitive need to take a leaf out of there book...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section

Tags
insurance , issue or stress

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page