Adrian Flux POOR customer service - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 10 Old 18-07-12 Thread Starter

County: Kent
Adrian Flux POOR customer service

Just a quick warning about the total lack of customer service from Adrian Flux.

Although they are sponsoring this site I really feel they should be given a wide berth!!!!!

I started the policy off on a range rover then made a change then again on to my 156 and all was well at the start.

They then started making errors all over the place setting payment dates wrong causing me charges etc and the also let me drive round for well over a year with my employment incorrectly entered which is whats called a material fact!!!

When you ask them to do something that should take 2 minutes they have you on hold for 20. I then had to change to a 156 sport wagon and they jacked the premium up by £1k (old car group 13 and the 156 is a 14). not happy and found it much cheaper else where went to cancel and they said before you do we will look at the premium and try and get it down for you

This i thought was what they should have been doing at the start!!!!! Funny how they only look at premium when you want to leave, surely the FSA say they should offer the best value policy at the time of a change or a new policy?

I can think of 6 massive errors they have made with this policy and now i have cancelled they want over £220 of commission they want to retain, which in leymans terms means they p***** me off so much and made such a mess of the policy I cancelled and now they want money for it. I thought it was only the bankers that get paid for such a poor job

Now they've sent it to a collection agency, legal action against them me thinks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: West Yorkshire
Thats insurance companies for you, thieves the lot of them
AO Member

County: North Yorkshire
How can you owe them ?
An insurance company would always take a deposit off you to cover up to the next direct debit, it stops people signing up for a 12 month policy on direct debit, getting the cover note then cancelling which is what used to happen before ANPR cameras.
I'd tell them to sling their hook.
AO Member

County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

GT 3.2 V6

I've been with Adrian Flux a few times but I'll never say that any insurance company is "good". They are all out to get your money. The only time you seem to get decent service is when you want to leave or when you call and ask them to beat an already existing quote.
rxe
AO Silver Member

County: Berkshire
All thieves.

The bit I like is that they pull a renewal figure out of their backsides, which is about 3x the previous year premium. You then go on confused.com, get a lower premium and tell them about it. With no shame at all they just go, "Er, yes, we can match that". What other business tries to rip off their existing customers on a routine basis?
AO Silver Member

County: Nottinghamshire
If you pay by monthly installments then you have taken out a credit loan. The insurance company will have planned on you paying them 12 installments. If you then cancel they feel that they have been deprived of the money that they were expecting so they charge you a penalty (or as in this case they pass the debt onto a collection agency). You need to be careful now as you may well find your credit rating is affected.
AO Member

County: Surrey

Member car:

156 sportswagon

I am 21 driving a 156 sw 2.0 jts, an isurers idea of hell proberbly. I have 4 years no claims disscount and they still quoted me over doubble what i am paying now. I thought they were suppose to give a good rates on Alfa Romeo's??
AO Gold Member

Complete waste of time. Avoid this broker or whatever they are.
AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
By the way, they are no longer sponsoring this site and the open discount they proclaimed is available in loads of other web-sites that let them blurt their bull.
AO Silver Member

County: Greater London

Member car:

GT 3.2 V6 orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by EauRouge View Post
By the way, they are no longer sponsoring this site and the open discount they proclaimed is available in loads of other web-sites that let them blurt their bull.
I don't care what anyone says all car insurers are a bunch of c**nts call it slander if you like I call it the truth! Every year my insurance goes UP without me having extra points or changes, how can it go up, when I told the cheeky t**t to go ****** himself he reduced it by £250. Know wonder people try to dodge paying it, they even put my premiums up because I claimed for windscreen repair which is in my cover! Even the tv ads lie. I should of put this in the rant category !,,,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section

Tags
adrian , customer , flux , poor , service

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page