alfa romeo insurance - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 24-03-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Antwerpen
alfa romeo insurance

well when i bought my mito i heard for insurance with alfa romeo and they did a simulator how much it will cost for me. being under the 27 having accident under the 27 (wich wasn't my fault but blamed it on me because i only had a driver license for a year) and it came at 1150 euro a year(i live in belgium) and agreed to it. few days later i get to hear from alfa that the 1150 been a mistake because i had a accident under 27 and only are willing to insure me if i pay double(if i got it when i was 27, the accident it would've matter ... great logic)
and gave me a choic, take it or leave it

so i left and got a insurance that is 100 euro more expensive then normal but they don't count my accident because i had it as a co-driver since the car was registered to my stepdad.

but what they did is outragous and sad since in how many years will it take that insurance will be unaffordable...

(and sorry for and writing errors only learned english from tv and games and such)

Last edited by Shuten; 24-03-12 at 08:05. Reason: typo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Greater Manchester

Member car:

Office Chair.

Shuten, it sounds like insurance is a nightmare in Belgium too.
Don't apologise for you English, it's probably better than mine Certainly better than my Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese....
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 30-03-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Antwerpen
well from what i am hearing is even tough belgium is hard but not so hard as in the uk but yeah in belgium it's ahrd, lets say you just got your driver license and want insurance for your car you have to pay 1000 euro extra as danger premie because your a young driver and think that every yougn driver will crash...

i'm 25 and the insurance where i am now almsot had the same condition but the salesmen who sold me my alfa and the person at the insurance convinced the higher people to give me insurance for it without paying extra so i got a bit lucky

but if i bought the car if i was 21 no insurance would be willing to insure me

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section

Tags
alfa , insurance , romeo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page