Greenlight Insurance - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By danstevens94

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 14-11-17 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Kent
Greenlight Insurance

Hey,

insurance is due on the 24th of November so I had my automatic renewal through with 1st central and they quoted me 840 this didnt include suspension or exhaust mods. Go compare the cheapest I found was nearly 1000 so I thought I would shop around for a deal

So I put some details in a few sites and I had a call back from greenlight insurance who I came across on this forum. They quoted me 725 with the mods, any more mods that don't increase BHP can be added free and track day insurance is 45 a day (if I ever fancy it )

Some may say seems a bit steep but I am 23 years old with 3 years no claims so I am quite impressed with what they came up with, especially including the mods!

So if anyone is looking for insurance give them your details, you have to do it over the phone but has saved me well over 100 for a few minutes chat.

matty74, baxter2308 and trcXL like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: -
Ive got my 172 cup insured with them. They are very good.
AO Member

County: -
Never heard of them but ill be having a look for sure when im due
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 2209
County: Yorkshire
Garage

Member car:

156 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by danstevens94 View Post
Hey,

insurance is due on the 24th of November so I had my automatic renewal through with 1st central and they quoted me 840 this didnt include suspension or exhaust mods. Go compare the cheapest I found was nearly 1000 so I thought I would shop around for a deal

So I put some details in a few sites and I had a call back from greenlight insurance who I came across on this forum. They quoted me 725 with the mods, any more mods that don't increase BHP can be added free and track day insurance is 45 a day (if I ever fancy it )

Some may say seems a bit steep but I am 23 years old with 3 years no claims so I am quite impressed with what they came up with, especially including the mods!

So if anyone is looking for insurance give them your details, you have to do it over the phone but has saved me well over 100 for a few minutes chat.

Sounds like a very good deal with mods, I only pay a 100 less than that for the GTA even with 5 years no claims. Good job snapping that up.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section

Tags
greenlight , insurance

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page