WARNING! Never buy Kartier Forged Wheels! Lamborghini Kartier Wheels Fall Apart - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Motoring Discussion A place to discuss motoring related topics - except those relating to Alfa Romeo.

 35Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 42 Old 15-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
County: -
Posts: 8
Exclamation WARNING! Never buy Kartier Forged Wheels! Lamborghini Kartier Wheels Fall Apart

I have spent over $10,000 on custom wheels for my Lamborghini Aventador through Jorge Prat, the owner of Kartier Forged Wheels, including $2,000 for certifying the new wheels for my Aventador, custom painting, and building the wheel through COR wheels.

Three months later, I received from Kartier Wheels two front wheels that did not even fit an Aventador, as they were too shallow, and after mounting them, they tore into my brakes. I and the intermediary salesperson have been demanding proof of the Aventador testing and certifications over the last 6 months since purchase, but the owner of Kartier Forged Wheels, Jorge Prat, refuses to provide the certifications we paid for and also refuses to pay for the damages to the brakes.

The improperly designed front wheels were eventually replaced, but Kartier Forged used a different painter for these replaced front wheels from the original four wheels. NOW for the nightmare of the REAR WHEELS as well! On September 29th 2016, I’m driving home and there is an explosive bang, the driver’s side rear wheel breaks apart, the tire blows, and I almost hit a pedestrian. I initially thought it was a large metal piece in the road that ruptured the tire, but after examining the wheel, half of the bolts were missing on the wheel, the inner and outer barrels were separated apart, and the bolts on both rear wheels were loose enough that I could loosen them with just my fingers. My car had to be towed to Lamborghini Manhattan who confirmed that the rear wheels were completely improperly tightened and this is what caused the breakage of the wheel and tire. If this had happened on the highway or on any track, my life would have been endangered. I quote from my auto shop: "I have been in this business 25 plus years and reassembled many wheels, it looks to me whomever painted them just put them together hand tight and forgot to torque them to specification, on top of that they didn't use lock tight or any sort of locking flange bolts."

COR wheels made these wheels for this Kartier wheel line. I will not endanger my life or anyone else's life until I have proof that these wheels were properly torqued and certified AFTER painting and that this won't happen again. What is the customer service response I receive from the owner of Kartier Forged, Jorge Prat?

This is the text I receive from him on 10/12/16 at 8:20pm: "I have an option for you but first I will restate these rear wheels were damaged, both rear inner barrels are bent, Only one tire went flat, the wheels sustained damage to the outside of the lip, The rivets came back all set at different torque specs than they were sent to you with. This is not a warranty issue. My option is as follows. I will cover the inner barrels so you will not vibrate when you're driving the car, place new rivets, and ship them to be installed at Tony's Tire in Newark N.J. where they will check in front of you the torque spec. This will only be possible if you are willing to sign a document stating that if these wheels are tampered with again, if the torque is changed in any way by any shop and you attempt to contact me to cover someone else's mistake again then you will be in breach and forfeit the money I would be now covering for your shop's error. You would then not only have to return the money in full but also be summoned for litigation."

Firstly, it is SHOCKING that Kartier’s owner would dare accuse me of contacting him "to cover someone else's mistake again". Secondly it is unprofessional to blame me or anyone else for tampering with the bolt torques (WHY would ANYONE do that?) and refuse to acknowledge the wheels defects. Thirdly, Jorge Prat refuses to take responsibility for the wheels and the damage resulting from their poor manufacturing (the front wheels didn't even fit and damaged my brakes, and the rear wheels fell apart and Kartier Forged refuses to honor their warranty, pay for any damages, tires, labor, towing, shipping or refund of the wheels). Of course the barrels were damaged, the wheels separated on failure, the tire blew, and the wheels crashed into the pavement from the impact and nearly caused complete loss of control of the car, and the car had to be towed away.

My response to Jorge Prat owner of Kartier Forged by text on 10/13/16 at 10:23pm was: "No one touched the bolts. Or the wheels… Perhaps your painter undid the bolts while painting. Before I agree to anything, send me proof of the torque inspection sign off AFTER painting for both front and rear wheels.” On 10/14/16 I also ask proof of all TUR certifications that were checked on my wheel including the wheel test certification that I paid for and Jorge Prat has refused to provide over the last 6 months. To this the owner of Kartier wheels replies, “I contacted COR, they will not be releasing any quality control documents that are for company use.” COR wheels has nothing to lose to by providing torqueing certification if Kartier truly did send it to them after painting if they followed their TUR certification standards – I leave that to Chris Robles owner of COR wheels to comment.

This is the last email I received from Kartier Wheels owner Jorge Prat 10/14/16 at 7:32pm: “My offer to resolve this amicably stands, if you do not accept my offer please advise me on how you would like to pay for shipment of your (broken) wheels back to you.” Note this owner also even refused to pay for shipping to him so that he could inspect the broken wheels. I quote again what Jorge Prat of Kartier Forged provides as an “amicable solution” when you spend over $10,000 on a set of wheels – he will pay for fixing the wheels if I am “willing to sign a document stating that if these wheels are tampered with again, if the torque is changed in any way by any shop and you attempt to contact me to cover someone else's mistake again then you will be in breach and forfeit the money I would be now covering for your shop's error. You would then not only have to return the money in full but also be summoned for litigation."

I tell you what, the only solution at this time is for Jorge Prat to issue an apology and refund this JOKE of a $10,000 set of “custom wheels”. If he does so, I will publically acknowledge it. Until that time (i.e. never) he should know what he can do with them. Let me reiterate, NO ONE SHOULD EVER BUY FROM KARTIER WHEEL OWNER JORGE PRAT!!! He will blame everyone EXCEPT Kartier Forged for any defects, he will NEVER honor his warranty, and he will NEVER pay for damages or expenses to your car due to his defective wheels. He and his company should receive the Karma that they rightfully deserve and I hope NO ONE falls for his criminal behavior or purchases another set of wheels from him. Remember, he may change his branding, but remember the owner’s name – Jorge Prat. Feel free to pass along to other forums/publications to warn others.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WheeldoesnotFitCar.JPG (69.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DamagedBrakes.JPG (92.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 1:2boltsmissing.jpg (67.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg LowResText.jpg (94.5 KB, 21 views)
aventadorny is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: -
AO Gold Member
 
chrishendrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Greater London
Posts: 10,727
Bummer
Thanks for the heads-up,
when I get my Aventador I'll be sure to stick with OEM.
Scudetto, Keithy, lussoman and 6 others like this.
chrishendrix is offline  
Status: Bye Daffy Cat
AO Platinum Member
 
Keithy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Shropshire
Posts: 37,194
Just ordered some for my Snortwagon, should I cancel it?
Keithy is online now  
Status: Meh....
AO Platinum Member
 
Verbout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 12,096
Garage

Member car:

Lexus

If you paid by credit card you're covered.
stan laurel likes this.
Verbout is offline  
Status: Petrol head
AO Platinum Member
 
cue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 30,531
Get yourself certified first.
cue2 is online now  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Suffolk
Posts: 3,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by aventadorny View Post
I have spent over $10,000 on custom wheels for my Lamborghini Aventador through Jorge Prat, the owner of Kartier Forged Wheels, including $2,000 for certifying the new wheels for my Aventador, custom painting, and building the wheel through COR wheels.

Three months later, I received from Kartier Wheels two front wheels that did not even fit an Aventador, as they were too shallow, and after mounting them, they tore into my brakes. I and the intermediary salesperson have been demanding proof of the Aventador testing and certifications over the last 6 months since purchase, but the owner of Kartier Forged Wheels, Jorge Prat, refuses to provide the certifications we paid for and also refuses to pay for the damages to the brakes.

The improperly designed front wheels were eventually replaced, but Kartier Forged used a different painter for these replaced front wheels from the original four wheels. NOW for the nightmare of the REAR WHEELS as well! On September 29th 2016, I’m driving home and there is an explosive bang, the driver’s side rear wheel breaks apart, the tire blows, and I almost hit a pedestrian. I initially thought it was a large metal piece in the road that ruptured the tire, but after examining the wheel, half of the bolts were missing on the wheel, the inner and outer barrels were separated apart, and the bolts on both rear wheels were loose enough that I could loosen them with just my fingers. My car had to be towed to Lamborghini Manhattan who confirmed that the rear wheels were completely improperly tightened and this is what caused the breakage of the wheel and tire. If this had happened on the highway or on any track, my life would have been endangered. I quote from my auto shop: "I have been in this business 25 plus years and reassembled many wheels, it looks to me whomever painted them just put them together hand tight and forgot to torque them to specification, on top of that they didn't use lock tight or any sort of locking flange bolts."

COR wheels made these wheels for this Kartier wheel line. I will not endanger my life or anyone else's life until I have proof that these wheels were properly torqued and certified AFTER painting and that this won't happen again. What is the customer service response I receive from the owner of Kartier Forged, Jorge Prat?

This is the text I receive from him on 10/12/16 at 8:20pm: "I have an option for you but first I will restate these rear wheels were damaged, both rear inner barrels are bent, Only one tire went flat, the wheels sustained damage to the outside of the lip, The rivets came back all set at different torque specs than they were sent to you with. This is not a warranty issue. My option is as follows. I will cover the inner barrels so you will not vibrate when you're driving the car, place new rivets, and ship them to be installed at Tony's Tire in Newark N.J. where they will check in front of you the torque spec. This will only be possible if you are willing to sign a document stating that if these wheels are tampered with again, if the torque is changed in any way by any shop and you attempt to contact me to cover someone else's mistake again then you will be in breach and forfeit the money I would be now covering for your shop's error. You would then not only have to return the money in full but also be summoned for litigation."

Firstly, it is SHOCKING that Kartier’s owner would dare accuse me of contacting him "to cover someone else's mistake again". Secondly it is unprofessional to blame me or anyone else for tampering with the bolt torques (WHY would ANYONE do that?) and refuse to acknowledge the wheels defects. Thirdly, Jorge Prat refuses to take responsibility for the wheels and the damage resulting from their poor manufacturing (the front wheels didn't even fit and damaged my brakes, and the rear wheels fell apart and Kartier Forged refuses to honor their warranty, pay for any damages, tires, labor, towing, shipping or refund of the wheels). Of course the barrels were damaged, the wheels separated on failure, the tire blew, and the wheels crashed into the pavement from the impact and nearly caused complete loss of control of the car, and the car had to be towed away.

My response to Jorge Prat owner of Kartier Forged by text on 10/13/16 at 10:23pm was: "No one touched the bolts. Or the wheels… Perhaps your painter undid the bolts while painting. Before I agree to anything, send me proof of the torque inspection sign off AFTER painting for both front and rear wheels.” On 10/14/16 I also ask proof of all TUR certifications that were checked on my wheel including the wheel test certification that I paid for and Jorge Prat has refused to provide over the last 6 months. To this the owner of Kartier wheels replies, “I contacted COR, they will not be releasing any quality control documents that are for company use.” COR wheels has nothing to lose to by providing torqueing certification if Kartier truly did send it to them after painting if they followed their TUR certification standards – I leave that to Chris Robles owner of COR wheels to comment.

This is the last email I received from Kartier Wheels owner Jorge Prat 10/14/16 at 7:32pm: “My offer to resolve this amicably stands, if you do not accept my offer please advise me on how you would like to pay for shipment of your (broken) wheels back to you.” Note this owner also even refused to pay for shipping to him so that he could inspect the broken wheels. I quote again what Jorge Prat of Kartier Forged provides as an “amicable solution” when you spend over $10,000 on a set of wheels – he will pay for fixing the wheels if I am “willing to sign a document stating that if these wheels are tampered with again, if the torque is changed in any way by any shop and you attempt to contact me to cover someone else's mistake again then you will be in breach and forfeit the money I would be now covering for your shop's error. You would then not only have to return the money in full but also be summoned for litigation."

I tell you what, the only solution at this time is for Jorge Prat to issue an apology and refund this JOKE of a $10,000 set of “custom wheels”. If he does so, I will publically acknowledge it. Until that time (i.e. never) he should know what he can do with them. Let me reiterate, NO ONE SHOULD EVER BUY FROM KARTIER WHEEL OWNER JORGE PRAT!!! He will blame everyone EXCEPT Kartier Forged for any defects, he will NEVER honor his warranty, and he will NEVER pay for damages or expenses to your car due to his defective wheels. He and his company should receive the Karma that they rightfully deserve and I hope NO ONE falls for his criminal behavior or purchases another set of wheels from him. Remember, he may change his branding, but remember the owner’s name – Jorge Prat. Feel free to pass along to other forums/publications to warn others.
Take care my friend. Whilst you have my sympathy please be aware that an individual as seemingly unscrupulous as the afore mentioned individual may choose to go to law and you must ensure your evidence is accurately documented. It is a bitter pill to swallow but if, as it appears you are unlikely to be compensated, do not compound your losses by exposing yourself to litigation. Bite the bullet and move on. Just enjoy your car and consign this episode to the history.
Kind regards,
sizewell is offline  
pkr
Status: Planning the next project ...
AO Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bedfordshire
Posts: 4,622
I wouldn't bother responding to him - he's copy/pasting this everywhere

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...el%22&filter=0

so it's unlikely he'll be back to view your comments.

He's also daft enough to post this stuff internationally using the stupid USA date format instead of something sensible and international like ISO 8601.
pkr is offline  
Status: T-5 Days to Unicorn Paradise
AO Platinum Member
 
TheGrimJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: France
County: Riviera
Posts: 38,319
He did say he was interested in an 8C mind.

C'mon aventadorny give us a bit more than your bad experience.
stan laurel likes this.
TheGrimJeeper is offline  
Status: filthy, just filthy
AO Member
 
m-a-r-k-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 234
Garage
It just shows that money don't buy sense. $10,000 on a set of wheels - didn't the car come with a set already? Cockwomble!
m-a-r-k-o is offline  
Status: Petrol head
AO Platinum Member
 
cue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 30,531
What would the Lamborghini /Audi engineers know about wheels for their car compared to Jorge Pratt , after all?
AlfaJoe92 likes this.
cue2 is online now  
Status: +o-V-o+
AO Silver Member
 
Giorget2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Africa
County: Gauteng
Posts: 4,196
The place is called "Kartier". It's like a restaurant calling itself the "Zavoy Grill". Enough said.
steveisfrowning and lussoman like this.
Giorget2 is offline  
Status: T-5 Days to Unicorn Paradise
AO Platinum Member
 
TheGrimJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: France
County: Riviera
Posts: 38,319
Is the OP actually an attempt at the biggest moast ever on AO?
steveisfrowning likes this.
TheGrimJeeper is offline  
(Post Link) post #13 of 42 Old 17-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
County: -
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tata4Now View Post
Is the OP actually an attempt at the biggest moast ever on AO?
Guess I better just consider myself fortunate this didn't happen on the highway. Should have gone with that gut feeling. "Kartier" rip-off should have summed it up from day 1.

On a bright note, the 8C remains one of my favorites of all time.

aventadorny is offline  
Status: Petrol head
AO Platinum Member
 
cue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Kent
Posts: 30,531
8C as Wolfgang Egger meant it to be or with an unnecessary modification?
steveisfrowning likes this.
cue2 is online now  
Status: V6 Inside
AO Silver Member
 
ransoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Aberdeenshire
Posts: 4,876
Sue him. Sounds like he deserves it.
ransoman is offline  
(Post Link) post #16 of 42 Old 21-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
County: -
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransoman View Post
Sue him. Sounds like he deserves it.
Considering it. Trying to decide if worth the time and expense. Felt that making others aware of his behavior is key.
aventadorny is offline  
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
County: -
Posts: 1
This matter is a private matter between Kartier Forged and Ricky Hsu aka AventadorNY. This does not involve Chris Robles or COR wheels. COR has honored their warranty as they always do. No forum member, administrator or other company have anything to do with the resolution process that will, should or should not take place in this instance.

I have offered to correct the issued wheels at my full expense on the condition that he go through one of my trusted installation facilities local to him in order to have the set confirmed in person. After a detailed inspection of the returned wheels , there was evidence that some manipulation had happened to the wheels after leaving our facility.

In the spirit of keeping Ricky Hsu riding on these wheels, I had offered Ricky Hsu aka AventaroNY, a no cost to him solution on his set of wheels which do not fall under any warranty guidelines. I'm publicly posting these facts as the intention by the creation of this thread was to be hurtful and damaging to me and others as well. Mr. Hsu has had an option and every courtesy extended to him before any related or unrelated threads were created in order to get his wheels resolved and his vehicle back on the road with Kartier Wheels.

I will not be replying to this thread beyond this post and ask Mr. Hsu to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Jorge Prat,
Kartier Forged
kartierforged is offline  
Status: still excited(shoudn't be)
AO Gold Member
 
ARnovice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The land of burning...
County: Berkshire
Posts: 8,917
Cry Like A Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartierforged View Post
..

I will not be replying to this thread beyond this post ...
Damn, just when I got all the popcorn ready...

ARnovice is offline  
Status: Bye Daffy Cat
AO Platinum Member
 
Keithy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Shropshire
Posts: 37,194
So I can order some for the wagon?
Keithy is online now  
Status: T-5 Days to Unicorn Paradise
AO Platinum Member
 
TheGrimJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: France
County: Riviera
Posts: 38,319
Don't the Wagon and the Lambo share the same PCD?
TheGrimJeeper is offline  
Status: Meh....
AO Platinum Member
 
Verbout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 12,096
Garage

Member car:

Lexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithy View Post
So I can order some for the wagon?
Get some, I know where you park it during the day. Hee, hee, hee.
Verbout is offline  
Status: Meh....
AO Platinum Member
 
Verbout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: United Kingdom
County: West Yorkshire
Posts: 12,096
Garage

Member car:

Lexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tata4Now View Post
Don't the Wagon and the Lambo share the same PCD?
Pussy Cat Dolls?
Verbout is offline  
Status: T-5 Days to Unicorn Paradise
AO Platinum Member
 
TheGrimJeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: France
County: Riviera
Posts: 38,319
Post Concert Depression ?
TheGrimJeeper is offline  
(Post Link) post #24 of 42 Old 29-10-16 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
County: -
Posts: 8
Exclamation Credit Cards Won't Protect you from Kartier Wheel Breakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KartierForged111 View Post
This matter is a private matter between Kartier Forged and Ricky Hsu aka AventadorNY. This does not involve Chris Robles or COR wheels. COR has honored their warranty as they always do. No forum member, administrator or other company have anything to do with the resolution process that will, should or should not take place in this instance.

I have offered to correct the issued wheels at my full expense on the condition that he go through one of my trusted installation facilities local to him in order to have the set confirmed in person. After a detailed inspection of the returned wheels , there was evidence that some manipulation had happened to the wheels after leaving our facility.

In the spirit of keeping Ricky Hsu riding on these wheels, I had offered Ricky Hsu aka AventaroNY, a no cost to him solution on his set of wheels which do not fall under any warranty guidelines. I'm publicly posting these facts as the intention by the creation of this thread was to be hurtful and damaging to me and others as well. Mr. Hsu has had an option and every courtesy extended to him before any related or unrelated threads were created in order to get his wheels resolved and his vehicle back on the road with Kartier Wheels.

I will not be replying to this thread beyond this post and ask Mr. Hsu to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Jorge Prat,
Kartier Forged


Mr. Jorge Prat (OWNER of Kartier wheels):

Your response highlights exactly the reasons I have posted this warning to others, absolutely shameful from an owner of a company that shirks responsibility in the manufacture of a defective wheels that have damaged my car. The intention of this post was to warn people about you and your company and no one else.

1) You blame your customer for "manipulating the wheels". I have owned your defective wheels for one month that was installed by a highly respected auto shop in business for over 10 years. Why would ANYONE or I "manipulate these wheels"?

2) Both this shop and Lamborghini Manhattan have inspected your wheels and found not just one, but also ALL defective due to improper assembly and torqueing. I have given you every option to show me proof of torqueing certification after painting which you have not been able to provide for the last month, which you state must be performed before release. If you provide this certification with the date and printed signatures of the certification AFTER my wheels were painted, I will publicly rescind my accusation of the defective wheel production, which two separate shops have confirmed.

3)? Did you actually say a "no cost solution"? You have REFUSED to pay for ANY damages your wheels have caused. No towing of the car, NO brake bleeding and repainting, NO tire replacement, NO shipping charges, NOTHING! And you have the gall to write "at your expense?” Your "designed" front wheels DIDN'T EVEN FIT my car even though you designed them for an Aventador, I paid for certifying them for an Aventador, and paid for the damages that your non-fitting wheels caused because YOU REFUSED TO PAY THESE DAMAGES!

4) Let me remind you about your "customer service" text. You dare try and send me "repaired" rear wheels that were dented, separated, rims broken due to the crash (not replacements) and refuse even shipping charges or any damage payments? Everyone please remember this is the "owner" of Kartier who blames the wheel falling apart on ME and the professional auto shop in business longer than he has who simply mounted his wheels.

I again post a picture of these one-off wheels IN CASE ANYONE SEES THEM ON EBAY OR IF THEY ARE ATTEMPTED TO BE SOLD by this unscrupulous man. These are DAMAGED 20”/21” and defective wheels so for your own safety, please do not buy them if you ever see them on the market.

I don't think I or anyone else who reads your response needs to say ANYTHING more (nor do you). You truly are a disgrace to the car business, but we'll let people judge for themselves.

If you think a credit card will protect you from the KARTIER FORGED scam, think again - he actually will blame you, the customer, for his wheel defects so that he not honor ANY warranty, and REFUSE to pay for ANY damages his defective wheels have caused. Yes, I agree. Thank you for reading this.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PratText.jpg (86.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg RearBtmAllMissing.jpg (77.1 KB, 6 views)
aventadorny is offline  
Status: twisted alestarter
Club Member
Membro Premio
 
Club Member Number: 59
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 76,659
Garage
steveisfrowning is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Motoring Discussion

Tags
customer , customization , forged , rims or wheels , wheels or tyres

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome