Help needed for Insurance claim - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

Help needed for Insurance claim

Unfortunately somebody ran into the back of my belovered 54 reg 156 2.4 20v JTD. My insurance company have had my car assessed by an independent engineer, they have decided that it is beyond economical repair therefore written it off, the engineer has apparently conducted market research and selected that I can replace my car for £2000. I have of course disputed this! Looking on the internet cars of the same spec, age , and milage are going for about £3000. Unfortunately the engineers absurd disputes procedure require me to search and provide examples of cars exactly the same reg year, and milage as my car (92000). The story does go on for a little longer but the short of it is I've provided one suitable example, now a need another.

My question is does anyone know of a 04/54 reg 156 2.4 20v Veloce with approx 92,000 (I think more milage will be ok) for sale. So that I can provide this vehicle as evidence that I'm going to need more than £2000 to replace my car like for like!

If you know of anything please could you PM the details.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

PR
Club Member
Membro Medio

Club Member Number: 51
I had similar when they wrote my previous GTA off. They offered me less than I could get one for. I supplied 2 ads and they sent me a further £1600.

The best bet is to use autotrader, if you don't get any on there try the classifieds on here..

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
claim , insurance , needed

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page