The Public Love that the Alfa Gains !!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

Scott_Jarvis

The Public Love that the Alfa Gains !!!

Not to Blow (Partially) My own Trumpet

I thought just having an Alfa it would get attention and it did, then I fitted the BMC and It got a little more, Now I had the Exhaust done, It makes a point and Everyone turns round and Stare at the GT

But this Weekend In the space of 24 Hours The GT had 4 Separate Occasions of Attention.

1. At Crewkerene to Pick up a Friend parked at the Car park next to a camper, the old guy got out and started asking me Questions about it, and we talked for about 10 minutes about the GT, then we just got on to general car chat, but I think he thought I knew nothing about cars . . . . I even had to correct him on the amount of Enzos that were made

2. Weymouth, parked outside someones house as there was no parking for the Pub, got back started it up and the guy ran out and started asking about the car, turned out he had a 156 GTA.

3. Weymouth, drove through a local Car park, and a guy and his family that I was going towards was staring at the GT and as I drove off through the car park as the corner Vered off, he kept staring and walked out into the middle of the (car park) road and watched me all the way round till he couldn't see it no longer.

4. Sturminster Newton, parked up outside the pub to go the ATM, there was a man having a Smoke outside the Pub, he said "what you done to that!!!" and I was like Sh*t, is there something hanging off or something. lol, and he said you must of spent money on that, Looks Gorgeous. And he said he has always had Beamer company cars but he'd like something like that for a Weekender.

I Know its the Car, but its Quite Up lifting and Warming talking to people about the Alfa in my Life !!!

ASW Done !!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

alph a ramayo

It is a looker you have their Scott . Looks the dogs now its lowered a tad , I may have mine done .
Scott_Jarvis

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVEL View Post
It is a looker you have their Scott . Looks the dogs now its lowered a tad , I may have mine done .
Yes you should mate

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
alfa , gains , love , public

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page