Wool being pulled over my eyes - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 26-07-13 Thread Starter

County: Shropshire

Member car:

VW - T5 :()

Wool being pulled over my eyes

I think I am realy looking for what other people think although everyone on here is a Alfa fan anyway 2 years on & we are struggling for boot space in our facelift 05 147 jtd m-jet as our cycling hobby is realy taking a hold. just been to look at a used Audi est which we liked but the guy is only offering 1600 px now is this about right for 90k above listed model ??? I was hopeing for somthing in the 2k region - I do have to take into account that the suspension lowers will need replacing at 200 but still way away of what I was thinking.
Not many Alfa's for sale on Auto Trader that I can use as a comparison so asking you guys for a reality check please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: -

Member car:

M140i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony.w View Post
I think I am realy looking for what other people think although everyone on here is a Alfa fan anyway 2 years on & we are struggling for boot space in our facelift 05 147 jtd m-jet as our cycling hobby is realy taking a hold. just been to look at a used Audi est which we liked but the guy is only offering 1600 px now is this about right for 90k above listed model ??? I was hopeing for somthing in the 2k region - I do have to take into account that the suspension lowers will need replacing at 200 but still way away of what I was thinking.
Not many Alfa's for sale on Auto Trader that I can use as a comparison so asking you guys for a reality check please.
I got 2K a while back ago for a 156 2.4 175 JTDM Lusso in great condition, so I'd say it's not a bad price PX..
AO Silver Member

County: Galway

Member car:

147 1.6TS

gibot123

Why not go for a sportwagon JTD ?
Price look on eBay at the buy now ones but think at the mo it's about right maybe a little low but that's dealers for you ?

AO Gold Member

County: Lancashire
You'd expect to get more selling privately, but from the dealer's point of view he'll either be sticking it straight into auction in which case he'll be lucky to break even after selling costs, or he'll have to try to sell it for 2.5k - 3K to cover his overheads, profit margin, warranty costs, etc.

As ever in a deal, its all about the overall net "cost to change", and whether its worth it to you. The actual purchase and P/X prices are more or less irrelevant.
AO Silver Member

County: Oxfordshire
There's a 55 plate 147 Multijet Lusso with 94,000 miles for sale at a trader for 1980 on AutoTrader. A slightly older 54 plate JTD Lusso with 85,000 is only asking 1990 at an independent garage, so I reckon for a P/X it's not a bad price, but he ought to have a bit of room for lowering the price of the new car as he's not giving much away, by look of it.

I'll refrain from commenting regarding Audi......
AO Platinum Member

It'll burn out its injectores... (Siemens) and they cost 800.

Each.

Ralf S.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
eyes , pulled , wool

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page