ITAL AUTOS (CHESTERFIELD) Gone but not forgotten.. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 11 Old 19-06-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Hessen
ITAL AUTOS (CHESTERFIELD) Gone but not forgotten..

I would like to confirm that Ital Autos is no more.. and to be honest I am glad.

That bloke has done nothing but rip me off from the day I met him, and stupidly trusted him to look after my car.

As a result, and other than an engine rebuild that I don’t think he actually did.. (his word against mine) I am into him for the best part of £400 for work he has never carried out Money I know I will never see again.

When he closed the shop, he stopped taking calls, replying to emails, texts etc. As I couldn’t get hold of him I got the boys in blue involved. The Police found my car and while I was arranging to collect it, the DVLA (bless them) have impounded it, because it was left on land that the public have access to.

Currently I am trying to negotiate with them to waive the release fees and not scrap the car - as I cannot afford to pay the £500 (and increasing daily) release fee, and as far as I am concerned, it wasn't my fault the car was left in the location it was.

Tony is nothing more than a crook… he took my money and now I am facing losing my car. So Tony, if you are still logging on to Alfa Forum, and you think this is slander, then bring it on.. let me see you in court! I have lost my money and now my car.. I hope you are comfortable sleeping in your bed at night… I for one, would not be…

I will be looking to recover all my money, and the cost of my car through the courts.. so I will track you down and you will be hearing from my lawyer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Cambridgeshire
Oh man that's bad!!!

I have family that run business in that area so thankfully he has gone as I won't have the misfortune to need to call on him whilst away from home

County: Devon
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfavirgin1973 View Post
I would like to confirm that Ital Autos is no more.. and to be honest I am glad.

That bloke has done nothing but rip me off from the day I met him, and stupidly trusted him to look after my car.

As a result, and other than an engine rebuild that I don’t think he actually did.. (his word against mine) I am into him for the best part of £400 for work he has never carried out Money I know I will never see again.

When he closed the shop, he stopped taking calls, replying to emails, texts etc. As I couldn’t get hold of him I got the boys in blue involved. The Police found my car and while I was arranging to collect it, the DVLA (bless them) have impounded it, because it was left on land that the public have access to.

Currently I am trying to negotiate with them to waive the release fees and not scrap the car - as I cannot afford to pay the £500 (and increasing daily) release fee, and as far as I am concerned, it wasn't my fault the car was left in the location it was.

Tony is nothing more than a crook… he took my money and now I am facing losing my car. So Tony, if you are still logging on to Alfa Forum, and you think this is slander, then bring it on.. let me see you in court! I have lost my money and now my car.. I hope you are comfortable sleeping in your bed at night… I for one, would not be…

I will be looking to recover all my money, and the cost of my car through the courts.. so I will track you down and you will be hearing from my lawyer.
I presume that this is the man who I remember as being called Pete, can't remember your second name, simply because you dumped your alfa spider in my yard for a year and a half after I had rebuilt your engine!! I put the car through 2 mots for you and charged you a more than fair price for the work. I also informed you I was closing down a month before I closed. I even made further arrangements with you to collect from my previous landlord after I had left because you couldn't be arsed to fetch your shed of a car before I closed!! If you are determined to track me down just send me a private message and I will gladly give you my phone number, lets see if you follow your threats through when you are face to face with me and not hiding behind your computer like a nurd!!!
(Post Link) post #4 of 11 Old 15-11-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbotony View Post
I presume that this is the man who I remember as being called Pete, can't remember your second name, simply because you dumped your alfa spider in my yard for a year and a half after I had rebuilt your engine!! I put the car through 2 mots for you and charged you a more than fair price for the work. I also informed you I was closing down a month before I closed. I even made further arrangements with you to collect from my previous landlord after I had left because you couldn't be arsed to fetch your shed of a car before I closed!! If you are determined to track me down just send me a private message and I will gladly give you my phone number, lets see if you follow your threats through when you are face to face with me and not hiding behind your computer like a nurd!!!
"a shed of a car" that you were gladly taking money off me for??? "a shed of a car" that you claim you put through 2 MOT's for me - yet DVLA have no record of those? or it passing... which says what about the quality of your work?! Promises made, and not delivered... an engine rebuild I paid for and had to come back to you for re-work, which you kept promising to do and we kept setting dates for me to collect the car - then to be told on the day before "it won't be ready mate... I've not had chance to get it sorted out yet".... "A shed of a car" that you asked me to send you money for parts, that you then didn't buy or fit, otherwise it would have passed the MOT?! I think you need to get your head out of clouds and remember the facts...

County: Devon
I think everyone can see it's you who has your head in the clouds. Who really leaves there car at a garage for over a year and a half, then blames the garage and accuses them of not doing the work???? I think maybe you need to sit back and have a look at the situation with your reality glasses on!!!!
(Post Link) post #6 of 11 Old 18-11-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbotony View Post
I think everyone can see it's you who has your head in the clouds. Who really leaves there car at a garage for over a year and a half, then blames the garage and accuses them of not doing the work???? I think maybe you need to sit back and have a look at the situation with your reality glasses on!!!!
As I already said Tony.. you were the one who agreed delivery dates and didn't stick to them..

I even turned up unannounced at your garage and we agreed over a handshake a date for getting the car ready for me - and you still failed to get it sorted.

You were the one who then asked me for money to buy parts for the car to pass it's MOT - which after two attempts (allegedly) it still didn't do, even though you had a list of parts that needed changing... (that I paid you for) and to clarify, when a car goes for it's MOT, it's logged on the DVLA website - if it passes/fails or any advisory's issued... why is there no information pertaining to the two MOT's you claim you paid for on the DVLA website?

You keep prattiling on about the "year and half" I left my car with you.... Well, I can respond as follows:

a) If you had rebuilt the engine to the required standard in the first place, it would not have needed to come back for remedial work - which you were going to do free of charge - and then took forever to get sorted out

b) You kept telling me the car wasn't sorted and pushing back the collection date

c) While it was with you the MOT expired and I had to SORN the car. I asked you to get it MOT'd and I would pay for this. You then offered to pay for the MOT as a way of making up for the time it was taking to sort the car out... as long as I paid for the parts.

d) I pitched up unannounced to talk to you as I was in the area for meetings. You promised to get the car sorted out - and you even offered to replace the stereo that had been "stolen" from it! (or have you forgotten that fact to?)

These are the facts of the situation, and as you have failed to respond to my PM (as you requested), and decided to stick with public insults of a former customer who gave you money to do work you clearly had no intention of doing... I must feel that it is appropriate that I stick to the public forum too.

According to your new user profile here, you are now living in Devon and driving an Aston Martin... That's not bad for someone who went bust and laid off all your staff because you couldn't afford to pay them... (your words... to me... on the phone...). I wish I could afford to live in Devon... and I dream of owning an Aston Martin..!!! Maybe I need to ***** my services out to innocent people, charge them money and not do any work for them... Then I can argue the facts, call everyone an idiot, buy an Aston and run away to the country with my high maintenance partner and retire on my ill gotten gains... sounds like a perfect plan to me! Clearly it works!!

So, be the man you claim to be... PM me, let's discuss this like adults.. You have my details, you have my phone number.. you have my personal and work email address... I wait to hear from you.
Club Member
Membro Medio

County: Landon Tan
Garage
This is better than a soap, I would like to know the outcome of this one,
AO Gold Member

County: Lancashire
Does make you wonder why Turbotony waited 5 months to register and respond.......I know Broadband might be a bit scarce in Devon, but still.......
dg74

Come on lads. This is worse than "Who Shot Bobby".

What's the outcome?

AO Platinum Member

County: Phnom Penh

Member car:

CRV/Jaaag

It's always the kids who suffer.
rhett71

just when you are looking for someone else to use, this kind of thing happens!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
autos , chesterfield , forgotten , ital

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page