147 Ducati - Warranty???
I recently bought a 147 Ducati, i have transfered the warranty (which has 2 months remaining). There is in very good however there a a few niggles which i want sorting under warrnty (hence me paying the £27 transfer fee).
- Set belt cover in the back is broken
- Washer jest work intermittenly
- The car mat attached in the driver footwell neds replacing as it's not attached properly by Alfa in the first place
- Droning noise from the front drviers wheel at speed over 20 mph (bearing??)
I'm taking it to my trusted local garage next week as well to see if they can spot anythng else which i can then add to my list.
1) will the above be covered by the warranty
2) what is the best way to go about it?