Just alfas liverpool avoid at all costs - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 16-07-11 Thread Starter
AO Member

Just alfas liverpool avoid at all costs

Had heard a few bad reports about Just alfas in Liverpool taking payment for goods and never actually sending them. After speaking to them on the phone I chose to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered a bonnet for an Alfa Gt, I started to worry when after a week the bonnet didn't turn up, after repeated phone calls I eventually got the bonnet, unfortunately it was the wrong one, I contacted both Trish and Alan who faithfully promised me they would collect the bonnet and refund my money, three weeks down the line I still have the wrong bonnet and I still haven't recieved any refund. I now just get fobbed off with excuse after excuse. Has anyone on here had a simaliar experience to me???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

County: Greater Manchester
Bad news and thanks for warning folks but maybe this is posted in the wrong lounge? Not really a forum bug -even if they "bugged" you!
Global Mod Team

Member car:

AMG C63 estate

Moved it for you.
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by italtony View Post
Had heard a few bad reports about Just alfas in Liverpool taking payment for goods and never actually sending them. After speaking to them on the phone I chose to give them the benefit of the doubt and ordered a bonnet for an Alfa Gt, I started to worry when after a week the bonnet didn't turn up, after repeated phone calls I eventually got the bonnet, unfortunately it was the wrong one, I contacted both Trish and Alan who faithfully promised me they would collect the bonnet and refund my money, three weeks down the line I still have the wrong bonnet and I still haven't recieved any refund. I now just get fobbed off with excuse after excuse. Has anyone on here had a simaliar experience to me???
Sorry to hear that you haven't had good dealings with them. I bought a Momo interior from them for my Gtv four years ago. The listing said that it included the doorcards. When they arrived, the cards were just the regular ones and not the fluted Momo ones. I wasn't impressed. I had paid top dollar for them and expected a complete Momo interior. Their response was that "it was what was in the car that we were breaking." Fair enough, that may be so, but as they are in the business of selling Alfa parts, they should know what parts are correct and should have mentioned that in the listing! Do you know how difficult it is to source Momo door cards on their own? It was only by blind luck and a bit of proactive thinking on my part that I managed to make my interior complete and satisfy my OCD tendencies. So no, I won't be dealing with them again.
AO Gold Member

County: Lancashire
They are competitors of mine, but to be fair I know there have also been plenty of posts saying that Just Alfa Spares have been very helpful, and are recommended..

I understand that one of the partners currently has health issues which may be affecting how matters are being dealt with - in a small business the indisposition of one member of the team can have a major impact.
AO Member

Member car:

156 1.8 TS Lusso

Sorry to hear of this but I would like to say that I have used Just Alfa on many occasion over the last few years and have found them to be a great garage. I recenlty had alot of work completed by them (cambelt/suspension/clutch/brake pipe etc). No complaints from me at all.

Suppose I am just one customer out of many and everyone wont have the same experience as me. Hope your issue is resolved soon italtony
AO Member

County: Lancashire

Member car:

Scarlet

they did my cam belt and water pump. The cam belt failed in 20k wrecking a loverly sorted V6 when we took the belt off the idelers looked like they had done 80k and not 20k they where loose and very worn. There numbe is nolonger being answered and I have been told they have closed but look out for them surfacing again and avoid

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Off Topic Section > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
alfas , avoid , costs , liverpool

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page