Service time - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 19-06-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Giulia Veloce

Service time

Just been happily surprised by Perrys Aylesbury.

When I ordered the car I had a flyer promising to give me the first service free - this got put in my file at Perrys and I promptly forgot about it....until now when I realize that I've got no evidence of it existing and need to book my service.

First try was yesterday, it didn't start well, I got through to the service dept and told the receptionist about my free service...I'm not sure she understood what I was talking about but she proceeded to ask for the reg etc then she asked me if the car was a Fiat!! I said no its an Alfa to which she said 'oh I haven't heard of that one'. Got it booked in then asked her to confirm that it would be free, 'No' - explained the flyer again then spent the next 30 minutes on hold whist intermittently being told that 'its unlikely they'd have done that', 'no','need to check','they probably just meant a 200 mile check' and then eventually asked to ring again tomorrow.

Was dreading trying again today, so I rang the salesperson who I bought it from - luckily I bought it from a Fiat salesperson who was covering for Alfa on the day I bought it so she still works at Aylesbury (no Alfa showroom anymore - just service)(She was excellent throughout the process by the way). She instantly remembered me and the free service - told me to book it and reference her for authorization.

Booked in - and they even have a car available for me!!

Sorry for the ramble but after yesterday I was expecting to be posting in the rant room!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
service , time

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page