It's back! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

Graham P

It's back!

After one week without my car whilst it was in the bodyshop being primed to look like new again I have it back. What a relief!!! The bus and my wifes Ford Puma were not suitable substitutes. Saying that I've juts dropped it in at the exhaust place over the road the have it's new CSC exhaust fitted. Isn't it nice to treat your car from time to time. Better buy the wife a present next

P.S It's no longer for sale....for now

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Graham P

Re: It's back!

Attention: All 147 owners

Get the CSC oval exhaust. It transforms tthe back of the car if you have that ugly standard one on it....and it sounds so much nicer at idle. Not had a chance to blast it yet to see how much it improves the sound at high revs but I'm positive it will. Well happy

AO Silver Member

County: -

is that the one for around £111? I was looking at it the other day in fact. I may have to cancel the holiday and get it!! Is it worth me losing my nuts for?
Graham P

I got mine for £135 from EBspares but I'm guessing I could have got it cheaper if I hunted around. It does look and sound very nice so may be worthing losing your nuts for. Don't blame me though...I only said 'may'

Seriously though it has transormed the back of my car. When I was recently 'thinking' of selling it I took pics of every angle bar the back out of shame for the big rusty back box

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
back

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page