A Gem in Gargash - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 26-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

A Gem in Gargash

Hey guys,

Just got my Alfa back from the workshop. Had an accident unfortunately and lost the front headlight washer on the left side.
I went to Gargash to get a replacement and it cost around 440 AED.

However as the title of this thread suggests, there is a gem of a salesguy working there. His name is Mutasim. He was the one who sold me the car and this time he was helpful in getting the discount on the part I needed.

My suggestion to all Alfa Owners in UAE. If you need to deal with Gargash, please ask for this guy. He will help you out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo
Re: A Gem in Gargash

Moved to General Alfa Discussions
AO Member

County: Dubayy

Member car:

Alfa-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightjp View Post
Had an accident unfortunately and lost the front headlight washer on the left side.
we are talking about UAE afterall

on a more serious note, thanks for letting us know about the salesman, could be very helpful in the future. when my car broke down (twice) there was this person called Danny in Gargash who helped me out alot and made things alot easier for me

great too see some positive feedback on the Alfa dealer.
(Post Link) post #4 of 4 Old 27-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasil View Post
we are talking about UAE afterall

on a more serious note, thanks for letting us know about the salesman, could be very helpful in the future. when my car broke down (twice) there was this person called Danny in Gargash who helped me out alot and made things alot easier for me

great too see some positive feedback on the Alfa dealer.
I know what you mean about the UAE comment. Over here the actual culprits are rarely caught. In my case, there was a guy who decided to drive on the hard shoulder @ 100kph, even though the highway didn't have any traffic on it at all and he could have easily got into his lane. Instead, he decided to drive straight through and block the lane joining the highway. Thanks to his stunt, the car in front of me had to screech to a stop to avoid hitting him and the rest is history.

Anyways, back to the dealership... yeah its good to know I'm not the only one who has good reports.
The salesguy introduced me to a someone in the service centre by the name of Manoj. He's pretty helpful too. Infact he was suggesting cost-effective solutions to me about some other issues I have with my car...

Personally I'm glad that I'm getting such good service because there were alot of people who kept warning me about Gargash and that I shouldn't buy an Alfa. Its nice to be able to prove them wrong.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
gargash , gem

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page