is it wrong? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 24-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

alfa 147

is it wrong?

hey peeps

ok, so been an alfa guy for a while finally got my first one beginning of this year and had my ups and lukily no downs, so for my 21st the other week i decided to get a slightly better 147, well only difference is the leather interior and the milliage is halved from 98,000 to 64,000.

i know sutle differences but to me they made the difference and im a lot happier and a more enthusiastic alfaowner now!

my Question i post to you .. IS IT WRONg?

* ive now had my old alfa for 5 months, have done 4/5,000 miles in it and also unfortuantly had it reversed into and dented in the pax wing. ive bought the spare etc ... but had it for sale for a little while - i put it on fleabay and got an offer of 2500 which is 100 less then i bought it for. the guy came to look at it and frankly i know what hes going to do to it, and its BRUV IT UP!

he previously had another one which i saw advertised which was also "bruvved" he sold that and now wants another one as he misses it!

but is it wrong for me to sell this beautiful machine to someone who is frankly going to ruin it and make us have a bad name? or should i not feel so bad as im only losing 100 after 5 months? nad he may actualy bruv it but treat it well?

ta Jamie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

HSTDriver

Re: is it wrong?

Once it's gone, it's not your concern

AO Silver Member

County: Hampshire

Er, a question..........

Half of 98,000 isn't 64000 ........ is it???

...........Take a the cash !!!!!!

Cheers To All
Peter
AO Silver Member

Member car:

Brera 3.2

£20 a month for a car is cracking value. Snap his hand off. If he want's to look a [email protected] in it that's his problem
AO Silver Member

Well it's probably going to someone who will love it... also, I like to keep a 1:43 scale model of each car I have owned... try doing the same, it makes you feel better... although to be fair I have only collected 1 out of 3!!
AO Silver Member

County: -

Who care whats he's gonna do to it? If he strips it down and takes it banger racing it dont matter. Just take his money and leave him to it. If it makes you feel better try asking for an extra £200 so you at least make a profit on it.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
wrong

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page