advice needed - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 14-05-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -

Member car:

alfetta gtv

advice needed

i am thinking of selling my 99 plate gtv lusso which i have spent a lot of money on recently-cambelt,variator,front wheel bearing,new front wishbones,anti roll bar drop links,rear disks,rear pads,backbox,downpipe,front box,power flexed the rear wishbones,4 wheel laser alignment .It will also have a years ticket and taxed too,probably put bilsteins and ebachs on it too.The thing is i can only find one key for it would anyone buy a car with only one key and how much do you think i would get for it
cheers for any advice
craig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Oxfordshire
Re: advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig matthew View Post
i am thinking of selling my 99 plate gtv lusso which i have spent a lot of money on recently-cambelt,variator,front wheel bearing,new front wishbones,anti roll bar drop links,rear disks,rear pads,backbox,downpipe,front box,power flexed the rear wishbones,4 wheel laser alignment .It will also have a years ticket and taxed too,probably put bilsteins and ebachs on it too.The thing is i can only find one key for it would anyone buy a car with only one key and how much do you think i would get for it
cheers for any advice
craig
It wouldn't put me off, but if it puts off a potential buyer offer to knock the cost off the price of the car - when I got a quote for a spare key for my old 147 it was about 120.

Rich

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
advice , needed

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page