What is an Alfa 159 Q4 worth - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

1Likes
  • 1 Post By frankxq

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 05-08-18 Thread Starter

County: Queensland
What is an Alfa 159 Q4 worth

Hey guys, I am looking to either sell or keep my Alfa in Victoria Australia. I don’t trust redbook or car sales. I need honest opinions as to what people would pay for a 159 q4 with the following specs. 159 Q4 3.2L, 120k, ti, 6 speed manual. With normal wear an tear. Boot and roof needs respray. Driver seat needs replacement. Instrument panel needs replacement. All else is excellent. This is not a sale it’s just a discussion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Bulgaria
Gidday mate. Presumably the '120k' means 120,000kms, not miles? You might usefully include year, number of owners, and any significant work done on the car. Even then, I doubt you'll get much guidance - it's a fairly rare beast and most prospective buyers would consider what you're asking and then decide what they'd be willing to pay relative to the asking price. Have to say that the need for a new driver's seat and instrument panel would put me off, quite apart from the paint issue. The car would, I suggest, be much more saleable if those things had been sorted first.
Jordan_ek likes this.

Past Alfas - '87 Alfetta GTV6, '79 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (race car), '83 Giulietta 2.0, '94 164 Q4, '94 164 Super 3.0 V6 24V
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 05-08-18 Thread Starter

County: Queensland
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankxq View Post
Gidday mate. Presumably the '120k' means 120,000kms, not miles? You might usefully include year, number of owners, and any significant work done on the car. Even then, I doubt you'll get much guidance - it's a fairly rare beast and most prospective buyers would consider what you're asking and then decide what they'd be willing to pay relative to the asking price. Have to say that the need for a new driver's seat and instrument panel would put me off, quite apart from the paint issue. The car would, I suggest, be much more saleable if those things had been sorted first.
thanks for your reply. as much as i would love to work on them i would, unfortunately time is of the essence in my household. FYI its a 2007 model and is very stock, not even the windows are tinted. Yes also the 120k is 120 000 km

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
159 , alfa , worth

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page