GTV MOT - Success! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
General Alfa Discussion Strictly Alfa Romeo talk only!

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 01-02-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

GTV V6

GTV MOT - Success!

Took my Alfa in for it's MOT today, have been worried about it for the past month. Waited all day for the dreaded phone call about "x" needs replacing, "y" is broken, but it never came. When I picked it up they told me there was nothing that it failed on! So 30 all in all, by far the cheapest MOT I've ever had, and it's an Alfa! Neadless to say I'm chuffed! I'm going to buy it a gift for being a good little car, was thinking of putting some nice new number plates on it and a nice and shiny new bonnet badge.

Here's to the GTV

For the record the most expensive MOT I had was an old VW camper which took a whole month to get through the MOT after several failed attempts of trying to put it throught the test. It was a shabby one to be fair, I honestly think they have a bigger rust problem than old Alfa's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rayq81

Re: GTV MOT - Success!

Good news Rob

AO Platinum Member

Congratulations - £30 seems cheap for an MOT - I took the wifes car a couple of days ago, and the test fee was £48
(Post Link) post #4 of 5 Old 01-02-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: West Midlands

Member car:

GTV V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Slegg View Post
Congratulations - 30 seems cheap for an MOT - I took the wifes car a couple of days ago, and the test fee was 48
I tooke it to a Renault () garage, my friend booked it in for me as he works there, but tbh I'm not sure whether that was at 'mates rates' or not. It does seem cheap, even more so for a main dealer.
Regional Support
For Lincolnshire - AOL

Congratulations, never been so lucky with any car I have owned !

Great minds think alike, my MoT ( car, not me, but then again... ) is due in March and already having sleepless nights, I know of nothing wrong but I dread the phone call, particulary in regard to suspension bushes.

Since GTV ownership I have added the word ' un bonding ' to my personal dictionary of least liked/most hated words ! Anyone else got a word that brings shivers to your spine ? Could possibly make a facsinating thread to us Alfisti !

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Misc Lounges > Community Discussions > General Alfa Discussion

Tags
gtv , mot , success

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page