Well, it's time for some evaluation after 2 great months with my Ti.
I could write a lot about all the positive sides, but I think I will say it short:
This is a car unlike all others! This is the best driving, best looking car I've ever had!
I still feel like collecting a new car everytime when I'm going to my garage, I'm allways smiling when driving and I'm allways looking over my shoulder after parking. It's really a joy, and I love this car
However, some details
could have been better in my opinion:
- I would like to have the possibility to have the seat 2 - 3 cm lower, still feeling I'm sitting a little to high (I'm 183cm)
- The cruise control-stalk is to low - it touches my knee when driving
- The seatwarmer-knobs are placed absolutely wrong. Should have been between the seats/on the dashboard/on the climate control board.
- Some rattles in the dashboard area shouldn't be an issue in a car like this.
- Automatic mirrors folding when stopping the car.
- I would have liked some discrete mudguards for the Ti
- Weak seatwarmers, the seats don't get warm fast enough
- A fully electric operational tailgate would have been fine. Now I allways get dirty when opening it.
- I would like to have the multi function display in coulor/high resolution
- Some B&M details could have been better (starting on high volume, starting with media player on, better "iPod-like" browsing, direct access to media player, I don't like the swamp feel of the controls)
- And Yes: A Norwegian B&M-lady voice
I must say this is just details. Don't misunderstand me. This car is just fantastic, and I think most car have some details which could have been better.