For some time I face a persistent and nagging problem: my car goes jerky / interrupted.
The "show" starts just after the engine started to warm up(after 2 minutes of driving). . The range that feels badly is around 2200 rpm, and under 2000rpm. I repeat, ONLY if i maintain constant throttle or accelerate very very smooth.If i accelerate, disappear, but reappears if i keep again constant.
No lose of power.
I made several tests and replacement of parts with no effects
- I cleaned and blocked EGR-> no change (EGR functional so I left, I removed the lock plate) - in FiatEcuScan shows that it's working
- MAF, just stands in the tester parameters, no symptoms of a dead sensor
- MAP - cleaned / replaced with a Facet new one, but no change, so i put back the old Bosch.
- I replaced the crankshaft sensor with a genuine BOSCH
- Changed the fuel filter
- I have no hose broken
- i shift over 2500rpm after the engine warmed
- no lights on dash
Any ideas or opinions are welcome, I have no idea what to check anymore.
Car: 1.9 JTD 8v 2003