GT 1.9JTD management system - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 28-02-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -

Member car:

GT 1.9 Q2 Lusso

Cry Like A Baby GT 1.9JTD management system

Driving home on m'way tonight and the Motor Control System Failure light came on. I was about a mile from services but didn't make it the car just stopped and I had to pull in.

Got towed back - just tried the ignition, and now get that PLUS EBD, ABS and VDC failure lights!!!

The recovery guy put a diag on it and it read no high or low fuel pressure, and given what happened he suggested it might be the fuel pump (car has 90k miles).

Here's the thing - I just today got her back from the insurers after 3 weeks for a new door replacement after my neighbour decided to reverse into it, the car looks great - but I did notice it now has moisture inside the driver side headlamp - I'm wondering if they have pressure washed it and done something to the electrics here. I must have done c70 miles before the issue happened.

Any ideas out there chaps? Suppose it has to be a tow into Mango'sbut I can't help feel the insurers repairers have caused something here, but difficult to prove.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Engines (TS, JTS, JTD & V6)

Tags
19jtd , management , system

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page