1997 spider engine wiring loom - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-01-08 Thread Starter

Not Happy 1997 spider engine wiring loom

Hi there, despite my name, i have since changed to a spider (147 cambelt gone at ~32,000!!!) - Gonella bros saved me!

Anyway, im re-fitting a 2.0 twin spark engine as the first suffered some bottom end failure.

This has all gone fine, except for a couple electrical connections that have gone astray!

1. The main gearboxbox connection that is a 3pin oval red/black plug- which socet does it go into, as there are two?

- one from loom on bulkhead (wiring loom for ABS)
- the other, from right hand chassis rail (coupled to cables going to airbox/filter).

Both are long enough to reach

Finally, there is a 2pin square plug coming out of a loom below the relay box to the left of the ABS unit - ???

Any help would be greatly appreciated as its the only thing stopping me drive this thing for the first time

(the car's a 1997 with the face-lift 2004 bonnet/bumper and 2004 red leather/carpets interior with newer dash. Freshly sprayed black and not going ANYWHERE, sadly.....)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Engines (TS, JTS, JTD & V6)

Tags
1997 , engine , loom , spider , wiring

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page