BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship - Castle Combe Sunday 7th October - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Midlands All events and potential meets in East Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 02-09-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship - Castle Combe Sunday 7th October

Just to let you know that the Alfa Romeo Championship will be racing at Castle Combe on Sunday 7th October.

It's a "Double Header" - meaning there will be a qualifying session and two races all on one day. More details of the timetable etc will be on alfaracer.com nearer to the event.

If anyone one on here wants to come along then tickets are available on the gate - normally it's about 12 - 15 to get in and at Combe I think under 16s get in for free, but please check on the Castle Combe website as tickets are nothing to do with us!!

We should have a grid of 20 - 25 Alfas if all goes to plan so come along and have a look at the cars and chat to the drivers in the paddock.

Graham Heels
Championship Co-ordinator

Guys! Lisknik here -

It would be fantastic for AO to get along and suppot Graham and the Alfa Romeo Championship, and i have spoke to Castle Combe and on the sunday they are doing two brilliant things for alfaowner.com members ONLY -

1. They are giving us a buy one get one free ticket offer through their website, just enter promo code 'alfaowner12' on the website - http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/...ingEventID=413 . The offer is only valid till tuesday 25th september, so you will need to get your tickets before that. Cost of tickets is 12 so great value for a great day

2. They are kindly giving us are own roped off parking area by Camp corner ( entry to circuit at westway ) for Alfa's only, size is dependant how many we get to go, so lets see loads of us there. Plus it is less walking as is right next to the paddock

Hope to see you all there.

Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

lisknik

Guys!!

i have just spoken to Castle Combe and they arn't too happy, as they have only had a VERY small number take up the ticket offer. If you havn't got your tickets or are only thinking about it please do as soon as possible as they are talking about pulling the offer AND the parking area. We could do with at least 20 cars for this.

Come on guys please support this as i have had to stick my neck out to get us this, and a good friend of mine has stuck her neck out also for us.

Nick

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 650
County: Leicestershire
Would've been good to join you, however I'm on a romantic weekend away
lisknik

Again!!

Club Member
Membro Premio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisknik View Post
Again!!
you better believe it bouy
Global Mod Team

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by braddersR View Post
Would've been good to join you, however I'm on a romantic weekend away
Really? Where you and lewi goin?
Club Member
Membro Premio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
Really? Where you and lewi goin?
any more comments like that fishbait and I'll throw some bleach in ya water

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Midlands

Tags
7th , alfa , alfashop , brscc , castle , championship , combe , october , romeo , sunday

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page