Right then! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Midlands All events and potential meets in East Midlands

Reply
 
Thread Tools
(Post Link) post #1 of 101 Old 05-07-09 Thread Starter
Status: Mr mamalasagne
AO Platinum Member
 
Viking Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 19,792
Right then!

Summer's here, it's 6 months since we went to Skeggy. Isn't it time for a summer convoy to the seaside or a country pub or somewhere else out East?

C'mon Nige, Bradders, Mark, Jim and the rest of you! Up for a summer meet sometime in the next 4 weeks?
Viking Dad is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking Dad View Post
Summer's here, it's 6 months since we went to Skeggy. Isn't it time for a summer convoy to the seaside or a country pub or somewhere else out East?

C'mon Nige, Bradders, Mark, Jim and the rest of you! Up for a summer meet sometime in the next 4 weeks?
you already know im in
K18 NOB is offline  
(Post Link) post #3 of 101 Old 05-07-09 Thread Starter
Status: Mr mamalasagne
AO Platinum Member
 
Viking Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 19,792
Absolutely

Good man
Viking Dad is offline  
Status: Want your car undersealing? PM ME!
AO Silver Member
 
langers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 1,929

Member car:

145 Cloverleaf

I'd be game.
langers is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by langers View Post
I'd be game.
This will be my first meet and im not in england often so i will apreciate everybody who turns up

Keep it coming
K18 NOB is offline  
rhett71
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Fish and chips at the clocktower???
 
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhett71 View Post
Fish and chips at the clocktower???
At TONYS fish and chip shop love it not had chips from there in faaaaar to long
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Doubt I would be able to make it TBH I only get one weekend off every 7 weeks and I'm on it now but keep me posted
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
Doubt I would be able to make it TBH I only get one weekend off every 7 weeks and I'm on it now but keep me posted
would be good if you could go! im pretty flexible myself, its only this weekend i cant make as im being dragged to a wedding thing on saturday and im off to see oasis on sunday but im good other than that
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Dunno mate will have to see how things pan out but will try

Oasis are poo
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: Want your car undersealing? PM ME!
AO Silver Member
 
langers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 1,929

Member car:

145 Cloverleaf

Where abouts are you in Lincoln NOB? (Also what is your name. . .cant keep calling you NOB)
langers is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
Dunno mate will have to see how things pan out but will try

Oasis are poo
The mrs said she wanted to treat me to a concert as it was my bday a while ago....i asked for chili peppers and i got oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by langers View Post
Where abouts are you in Lincoln NOB? (Also what is your name. . .cant keep calling you NOB)
Name is Aaron and i dont live in lincoln im in spalding (but work/live in germany), been to lincoln before and nearly died!! i cant use them temporary lane signs
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by K18 NOB View Post
The mrs said she wanted to treat me to a concert as it was my bday a while ago....i asked for chili peppers and i got oasis
Well happy birthday and all that crap

The Chilli Peppers are poo toooooo!
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
Well happy birthday and all that crap

The Chilli Peppers are poo toooooo!
did you really just say that!!! no to be honest they are not my first choice but i would have trouble if i wanted to go see some of my favorite artists live as most of them are 6ft under
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by K18 NOB View Post
did you really just say that!!! no to be honest they are not my first choice but i would have trouble if i wanted to go see some of my favorite artists live as most of them are 6ft under
Micheal Jackson?
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Haha again NO i did quite like him however im about as fed up with hearing about his death as i am jade goody! give it a rest and let them rest in peace lol
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Freddie Mercury?
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: Married
Club Member
Membro Premio
 
braddersR's Avatar
 
Club Member Number: 650
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Leicestershire
Posts: 42,781
Back on topic.... ... i'm in if the timing's right...
braddersR is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
Freddie Mercury?
The man is a legend in his own right i could say im a slight fan and i might well have a cd or 2 in my collection with his content
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by braddersgt View Post
Back on topic.... ... i'm in if the timing's right...
The more the merryer im pretty flexible so can work to everyone elses timings here.....once we get i better idea of who can/cant attend we will have to secure a date that works for all
K18 NOB is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddersgt View Post
Back on topic.... ... i'm in if the timing's right...
Shut ya pie hole biatch like you ever keep a thread on topic! :swear:

GTA Jim is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
GTA Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,575

Member car:

147 GTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by K18 NOB View Post
The man is a legend in his own right i could say im a slight fan and i might well have a cd or 2 in my collection with his content
:looser:
GTA Jim is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
:looser:
ive never been so offended in my life

what are your musical preferances then?? and please please dont be a westlife or take that fan
K18 NOB is offline  
(Post Link) post #24 of 101 Old 06-07-09 Thread Starter
Status: Mr mamalasagne
AO Platinum Member
 
Viking Dad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: United Kingdom
County: Berkshire
Posts: 19,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTA Jim View Post
Shut ya pie hole biatch like you ever keep a thread on topic! :swear:

A definite addition to Bradders' signature if ever I saw one.

Anyhow, so far we've got Mama & I, NOB () & Clare, Langers, Bradders if he can be arsed, no Jim and maybe Rhett71.

Where are the rest of you slackers?

Based on our commitments I propose either 25 or 26 July. Any suggestions for where? Nige had some good alternatives last time, but he's too lazy to post it seems
Viking Dad is offline  
Status: tinkering
AO Silver Member
 
K18 NOB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
County: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 4,412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking Dad View Post
A definite addition to Bradders' signature if ever I saw one.

Anyhow, so far we've got Mama & I, NOB () & Clare, Langers, Bradders if he can be arsed, no Jim and maybe Rhett71.

Where are the rest of you slackers?

Based on our commitments I propose either 25 or 26 July. Any suggestions for where? Nige had some good alternatives last time, but he's too lazy to post it seems
dates are ok with me and as for location...........ill leave that to someone else to decide cos im pants at that kind of thing
K18 NOB is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Midlands

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome