The Autodelta J10 turbo Alfa spider now in the midlands - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Midlands All events and potential meets in East Midlands

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 18-07-17 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Staffordshire
The Autodelta J10 turbo Alfa spider now in the midlands

Hey guys, well in the pursuit for a guilietta I came across a rare Alfa and have just bought it, my third 916 doh!!!

What I know about the car...........

ALFA 916 SPIDER AUTODELTA

The car represents a slice of Alfa history as it was one of the first Twin Spark Spiders off the production line and the first Spider that Autodelta chose to show off their Spider Conversion. This Spider featured on the Autodelta stand in the 1996 Motor Show know as the J10 spider.

The Autodelta transformation and conversion consisted of several expensive upgraded. The conversion consisted of

A Turbo kits fitted known as the "EVO" versions as it's powered by a 2.0 turbo unit with 220bhp on tap. The Autodelta j10 2.0 turbo brings a top speed of 152mph and a 0-62mph sprint of just under 6.2 seconds. The conversion is just under 5k.

The car also has a unique number plate of J10 SPY valued at 1k. J10 is of course the technical name for the 2 litre turbo twin spark engine. the engine also has Full racing ss manifold and straight through quad exhaust system costing around 800. It also has a exstended 5th gearing.

The exterior is fitted with a full Autodelta body kit, side skirts, front splitter/spoiler
rear spoiler and aprons this would have cost around 1k

The suspension has been changed with autodelta upgraded suspension, shocks, springs etc with quick release toora alloys.

The interior has also been upgraded with Roll bars Special flocked interior with push button start and Autodelta dashboard. White dials and chrome details

The car also comes with the Autodelta hard top (very rare) and at the time sold for 1500.

I may well have Missed something but know This conversion cost over 10,000 and there is a full service history with the car. You can apparently also find a 20" x 12" Photos of the car in the Autodelta workshop in London.

The car sadly has sat in the seller garage for nearly 3 years only covering a few hundred miles. It needs work their is a oil leak and wripped cv joint, nothing I'm worried about. The biggest issue with the car is it's been plastered in Alfa stickers, logos and badges. It's also got a two tone wrap, huge rear spoiler has to go and wripped seats some needs some tlc again nother major.

you will know the car.......

just check out the autodelta website and click Alfa spider :-) it's that one

Keep your eyes peeled, you can't miss it

Thanks Jon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 650
County: Leicestershire
You've certainly got yourself a rare one there
AO Member

County: Derbyshire
Now that is cool.where abouts in the Midlands are you if you don't mind me asking? I plan on turbocharging my 156 so to have a peek at one done already would be awesome.
(Post Link) post #4 of 5 Old 31-05-18 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Staffordshire
I'm in castle donington next to east midlands airport, I posted a video of the turbo set up on you tube if your interested in the turbo layout. Cars in bits at the min as fitting a red style interior, removing vinyl wrap and 101 other jobs need doing lol!
AO Platinum Member

County: Riviera
Photos!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Midlands

Tags
alfa , autodelta , j10 , midlands , spider , turbo

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page