A date for your diary. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Anglia All events and potential meets in East Anglia

crazycarb

A date for your diary.

Sun June 15th.."Cars on the green" at Nowton park, Bury st Edmunds. Probably the largest car show in Suffolk.
We'll be there in the Bury retro car club parking area with the V6 and the Spider.
We're expecting well over 1000 cars from 1907 to current day pimped up. Entrance is FREE to the general Public, making it also one of the busiest and best for Families.
Last year, Local car dealers laid on free fun bouncy goal keeping, face painting, free ladies manicures/nail painting etc. It really is the best free day out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Suffolk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarb View Post
Sun June 15th.."Cars on the green" at Nowton park, Bury st Edmunds. Probably the largest car show in Suffolk.
We'll be there in the Bury retro car club parking area with the V6 and the Spider.
We're expecting well over 1000 cars from 1907 to current day pimped up. Entrance is FREE to the general Public, making it also one of the busiest and best for Families.
Last year, Local car dealers laid on free fun bouncy goal keeping, face painting, free ladies manicures/nail painting etc. It really is the best free day out.
I regularly go as a visitor to this show as it's a great event.

Do you want my 159 ti on show too? Do I need to join the Bury Retro Club?
crazycarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliealfamike View Post
I regularly go as a visitor to this show as it's a great event.

Do you want my 159 ti on show too? Do I need to join the Bury Retro Club?
Hi, You can show your car as an "independent" like 00's of others. To show in the Bury retro club area, yes you need to be a member.

crazycarb

To enter a car into the show, it is by donation only. There is no set charge. The charities to benefit have been set now. I've got them outside on the club sheet in my car from Mondays meeting, so I'll go out and get it and post over the weekend.
Once again this year, the main sponsors are Marriot motor group. The park is donated by kind permission of st Edmundsbury council.

Global Mod Team

County: Suffolk
15th June - My Birthday - I'll give it some thought.
crazycarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulR View Post
15th June - My Birthday - I'll give it some thought.
What better day? A pleasant stroll around Nowton park looking at cars from all eras and varying conditions from the early 20th century to the present day, and many many different owners clubs with their members cars from AC to VW.

crazycarb

Just got the club sheet from my car. This years donations will be split between....The rainbow ward at West Suffolk hospital, scope and the Scouts.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Anglia

Tags
date , diary

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page