BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship - Silverstone - 11th and 12th May - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Anglia All events and potential meets in East Anglia

BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship - Silverstone - 11th and 12th May
Calendar: Event Calendar
alfa57
AO Member

11-05-13
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
I'm never quite sure which section Silverstone classifies as . . . so East Anglia won!

The second and third rounds of the 2013 Championship will be at Silverstone for a two day meeting over the weekend of May 11th / 12th.

The Championship panel and competitors would like to encourage alfaowner.com members to come along and watch the racing.

Entry is normally about 12 per day with concessions for under 12s - though please check on the circuit website for details. Tickets can be purchased on the door or in advance on the Silverstone website.

The Championship drivers and preparers will be in the paddock and alfawoner.com members can visit the paddock, talk to the drivers and take a close look at the cars. The provisional timetable has qualifying on Saturday morning with a race in the afternoon and a second race on Sunday morning.

For details of the timetable, with up to date details of when the Alfa Championship qualifying and races will be, please check the next race page on our website, alfaracer.com, closer to the event.

We look forward to welcoming Alfa enthusiasts to our races and hope that some of you can make it.

Graham Heels
Championship Co-ordinator

BRSCC Alfashop Alfa Romeo Championship - Silverstone - 11th and 12th May
Calendar: Event Calendar
alfa57
AO Member

11-05-13
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
I'm never quite sure which section Silverstone classifies as . . . so East Anglia won!

The second and third rounds of the 2013 Championship will be at Silverstone for a two day meeting over the weekend of May 11th / 12th.

The Championship panel and competitors would like to encourage alfaowner.com members to come along and watch the racing.

Entry is normally about 12 per day with concessions for under 12s - though please check on the circuit website for details. Tickets can be purchased on the door or in advance on the Silverstone website.

The Championship drivers and preparers will be in the paddock and alfawoner.com members can visit the paddock, talk to the drivers and take a close look at the cars. The provisional timetable has qualifying on Saturday morning with a race in the afternoon and a second race on Sunday morning.

For details of the timetable, with up to date details of when the Alfa Championship qualifying and races will be, please check the next race page on our website, alfaracer.com, closer to the event.

We look forward to welcoming Alfa enthusiasts to our races and hope that some of you can make it.

Graham Heels
Championship Co-ordinator

bresources
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

crazycarb

I would definitely attended this if I had not got a prior engagement that weekend b******s! Good luck.

AO Platinum Member

County: Essex
I will be there

County: Buckinghamshire
Picking up my new Giulietta on Saturday afternnon (my fist Alfa!) so I'm planning to be there on Sunday morning.
AO Platinum Member

crazycarb

Really would have liked to have been there, but an invitation to a wedding anniv. "do" has put a block on that, then following weekend we leave these shores in the camper.

AO Member

Member car:

entries now up to 24 cars... Roz Shaws car looks interesting and old(ish)

edit: up to date list at http://t.co/V3Y3DSrZ53

Last edited by magpie9; 10-05-13 at 09:35.
AO Gold Member

County: Hertfordshire

Member car:

Mk 2 Focus RS

Im planning on going
crazycarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ_GTA View Post
Im planning on going
Lucky s*d !!

AO Platinum Member

Only managed to go on the Sunday but well worth it was an excellent Alfa race with a epic class E battle going on

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Anglia

Tags
11th , 12th , alfa , alfashop , brscc , championship , romeo , silverstone

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page