What exzactly are you going to do Sean?
Well my friend, lots need doing. Mainly minor things and one or two major things.
Its such a nice car to use during the winter months and I will only use her during the summer months.
I have to do the following and probably more...
1. Some of the laquer is begining to peel of the left rear wing panel.
2. Front bumper iron is cracked and needs replacing and then the front bumper needs aligning properly.
3. There is the usual very, very small oil leaks near the oil filter area.
4. Gearbox oil is leaking slightly and probably the clutch bearing needs replacing.
5. Full service.
6. Complete new exhaust.
7. New pioneer, bluetooth unit.
8. New armrest for the interior.
9. Full waxoil.
10. Lower sill covers are starting to turn pink with age.
11. Airbag light needs turning off.
12. Car to be made ready for new MOT.
13. Original airbox unit to find and purchase.
14. Lower engine bay cover.
Thats all I can think of so far, but will probably find more bits to do. Loving this restoration already. Its been a while since I have done one.