Not sure where I belong - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Anglia All events and potential meets in East Anglia

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 22-01-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Northamptonshire
Not sure where I belong

Hi everyone

Not an Alfa owner yet, but soon hope to be... Currently looking for a decent facelift model 156 JTD sport wagon with either the 1.9 16v or the 2.4 20v engine... Probably be the 1.9 16v if I'm more practical, can get a newer car within my budget... but the power of the 20v is just so appealing.

I also think my chances of finding the right car in a wagon are much higher with the 16v than the 20v.

But as my location suggests... I'm kinda in limbo between areas. I live in East Northants close around 10-15 miles from the borders with Cambs and Beds.

So that puts me close to the East Anglia region, but also kinda puts me in the East Midlands area too. I also spend some time in Milton Keynes, as that's where I'm from and family and friends still live there... and that puts me close to the London areas.

I feel in the middle of nowhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

County: Peterborough, Cambs
Hi HecklerUK

Welcome from East Anglia......... We don't feel that we are really in that region but for now we are trying hard to get local (to our own area) and regional meets and treats going.

You'll be made VERY welcome wherever you turn up and it's good to meet like minded folk from other areas too

There is a meet next Sunday in Peterborough, Brekkie at Ferry Meadows at 10, why not make this your first meet and come along to join us
(Post Link) post #3 of 4 Old 22-01-12 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Northamptonshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyflower View Post

There is a meet next Sunday in Peterborough, Brekkie at Ferry Meadows at 10, why not make this your first meet and come along to join us
Peterborough isn't that far from me... about 25-30 miles I think... If I'm free I may try and stop by to say hello... Providing people don't mind me turning up in a Mazda MX6.

I would certainly love to see some Alfas up close and get a better idea if I'll like them as much as I do from pictures.
AO Gold Member

County: Peterborough, Cambs
You'll be very welcome mate Not everyone has an alfa atm but we all love them

There'll be a merc (the alfa support vehicle ) and my daughters falling apart saxo as well as some nice examples of Italian styling.....being as it's only round the corner from us we might take both

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Anglia

Tags
belong

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page