garage/lockup space needed in Suffolk - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Anglia All events and potential meets in East Anglia

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 01-04-09 Thread Starter
TSE
AO Member

County: Suffolk

Member car:

916 GTV

Help garage/lockup space needed in Suffolk

Hi All,

Some of you may have seen my thread a few weeks ago about taking my GTV off the road, if not then here it is below:

https://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/gener...v-project.html

Well the timescale has now moved forward in that it seems my fiancee is very likely to get her company car in the very near future.

So therefore I need to find somewhere to put the GTV as I then take a ridiculous amount of time to get it to the standard I want.

Ideally it will be as near to Ipswich as possible and I know everyone wants something for free, but it needs to be a cost effective option.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has a potential place for it to be housed.

Cheers,

Roy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

Re: garage/lockup space needed in Suffolk

Should you get any offers that will take more than 1 car and want a garage share, I will be looking for somewhere to store my 75 later in the year.

Ideally for me it would need to be to the southern side of Ipswich as I live about 4 miles down the A12.

Thanks
AO Member

With all the car dealerships closing down in Ipswich - LandRover, Volvo to name but a few we should all club together and rent some space out.
Seriously I looked into garages last year just for storage for household bits rather than a car and couldn't find anything so best of luck in your search guys.
AO Member

County: Norfolk

Member car:

i have space but im in norfolk bout 45 miles away from ipswich and would be cheep but cant do it free as im paying rent as it is i have a 60foot /90foot workshop with singel and 3phase power im a fabricator welder buy trade and just starting on my own will be doing stainless exsaust once i get set up plus any other welding and mechanical work on alfas i have most of the alfa tools as i do the work on my own cars 2 156s can offer cam belt changes at a good rate

Last edited by darb; 06-05-09 at 08:36. Reason: adding more info
(Post Link) post #5 of 5 Old 06-05-09 Thread Starter
TSE
AO Member

Member car:

916 GTV

Hi Darb,

This sounds really interesting. Norwich is no problem for me.
I would be keen to have a chat as I obviously need somewhere to put the GTV but I do
Also get the odd request for customers to leave their cars with me when I carry out detailing work
So I would be really interested in renting some space off you. If you could let me know your email/phone then
I will get in contact.

Cheers,

Roy

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Anglia

Tags
garage or lockup , needed , space , suffolk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page