theshinexperience: Detailing comes to East Anglia! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
East Anglia All events and potential meets in East Anglia

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 18-08-08 Thread Starter
TSE
AO Member

County: Suffolk

Member car:

916 GTV

Wave theshinexperience: Detailing comes to East Anglia!

Hello All,

If you have had a peek at the detailing section on here then hopefully you will already know who we are and what we do.

I know some of the East Anglian guys on here as I have always taken my Alfa's to Mario and Paul at Avanti in Ipswich.

As some of you will know we are currently based in Surrey and although we are happy to travel anywhere in the country (or world!) if required, our usual operational area tends to be Surrey, Kent, Sussex and London.

As of October our immediate areas of operation will increase. I shall be relocating full time to Suffolk. Now before I go any further I would just like to say that this in no way affects our current areas that we cover, as I shall be retaining a "base" in Surrey and so will still cover all the areas already mentioned.

However it now also means that we can reach Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire far more easily and if I'm right then we will be the first fully mobile detailing company in Suffolk.

We are also working hard on getting a fixed unit somewhere in Essex or Suffolk so that you can drop your cars off with us. It will be close to the A12 so transport links won't be a problem for all potential clients and I might even get an Alfa courtesy car for you all to enjoy.

I hope to have an announcement on a new member of theshinexperience team in the next 3-6 months, as there are only so many swirls that I can defeat in a weeks work.

If any of you have any questions then just let me know. It is an exicting time for us and we look forward to welcoming new clients and at the same time looking after our established ones.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Roy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Alfa Romeo Club Events > Alfa Romeo Meets & Events > East Anglia

Tags
anglia , detailing , east , theshinexperience

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page