Nilfisk jetwasher to Karcher Snow Foam lance - adaptor type - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By aureol40012

Old 29-11-15 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Leicestershire
Nilfisk jetwasher to Karcher Snow Foam lance - adaptor type

After a few hours of googling I'm still none the wiser as to which adaptor I need to connect a Nilfisk C110 lance to one of these: Snow Foam Lance Karcher - By Autobrite Direct: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 29-11-15
AO Silver Member

County: Devon
One of these: Autobrite Brass Nilfisk, Kew & Alto Foam Lance Connector - Autobrite Direct Snow Foam Lance, Connectors & Bottles - Exterior Cleaning

The Karcher adapter comes off, and the Nilfisk one goes on in its place.

Alternatively get the foam lance directly from Autobrite with the correct adapter: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B..._bw_g263_i3_sh
Old 29-11-15 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Trouble is I've already got the snow lance with the Karcher attachment, and I've got some other Karcher bits. Would this be the right one as an adaptor?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271556269713
Old 29-11-15
AO Silver Member

County: Devon
You've already got the Autobrite lance?

The Karcher attachment should undo from it and allow you to fit the Nilfisk part to it instead...
Old 04-12-15
AO Platinum Member

County: Wiltshire
Garage

Member car:

Nothing Italian

The adaptor listed in post #2 does not fit the newer Nilfisk pressure washers. The lugs are too long. The second issue is that it is almost impossible to remove the Karcher attachment from the bottle to replace it with the Nilfisk one from Autobrite.

Having faced this issue I order the adaptor from eBay list in post #4 and can confirm that I can now attach my Autobrite snowfoam bottle to my Nilfisk C130 washer. Have not used it yet but the adaptor seems to be decent quality so all being well. The difference in the lugs is evident in the pictures with the eBay adaptor having the round lugs required on the current Nilfisk washers.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Idiot.

Never argue with idiots. They will just bring your down to their level and beat you with superior experience.

Never make fun of a short idiot. It's not big and it's not clever.
Old 05-12-15 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100th_Idiot View Post
The adaptor listed in post #2 does not fit the newer Nilfisk pressure washers. The lugs are too long. The second issue is that it is almost impossible to remove the Karcher attachment from the bottle to replace it with the Nilfisk one from Autobrite.

Having faced this issue I order the adaptor from eBay list in post #4 and can confirm that I can now attach my Autobrite snowfoam bottle to my Nilfisk C130 washer. Have not used it yet but the adaptor seems to be decent quality so all being well. The difference in the lugs is evident in the pictures with the eBay adaptor having the round lugs required on the current Nilfisk washers.
Yeah, you spotted what I spotted re: the round lugs! I've just snow foamed my car and can confirm its is the right, and high quality, adaptor.
100th_Idiot likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
adaptor , foam , jetwasher , karcher , lance , nilfisk , snow , type