This post contains the list of all the current rules.
Please stick to the rules set to make this competition work and be as fair as possible to all entrants.
• Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.
So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.
Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.
Basically we ask that all members vote for whoever they think deserves to win
• Moderators decision regarding disqualification is final
& if everyone sticks to the rules there will be no disqualifications
• One entry per person per month
• 6 pictures maximum may be uploaded. (If more than 6 pics are posted I'll use the first 6 for the poll thread, the rest will be removed. Entrants may not post pics in the poll threads)
• The pictures must be of a car detailed in that month. For example a car detailed in August should only be submitted for August's competition
• The thread should not be used as a conversation thread and should be kept to just the entry pictures. A bit about what you done may be added but try to keep it as short as possible
• Pictures should be clear, not distorted or to small to view
• Winners will be put in a winners thread to show they won that month
• There may be a in person competition, if that happens there will be two winners that month, one online winner and one show winner
• No photoshop is allowed except to make 50/50 shots & to remove registration details
• No company advertisement should be shown
• Does not have to be your car but must be you that carried out the work
• Rules are subject to change at anytime, if they are a notification will be put up to say they have been
• The winner will be picked as soon as possible after the closing date
• The winner/s of the previous month's competition aren't eligible to enter the next month's competition, if the entry is submitted before the result of the previous month's poll it won't be included in the poll thread for the month. (this is to give more people a chance)
• If there aren't a minimum of 3 entries for any month, then those entries will be submitted into the following month's competition.
• Most importantly have fun and pick the pictures that best show the efforts that you have went to
• Any description of what was done to the car will now be added to the poll thread.