Big Bulks of AutoGlym - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 10 Old 09-05-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Lancashire
Big Bulks of AutoGlym

Yes I know not everyone prefers AutoGlym but I quite like them and now I've got a number of their products and I do intend to use them a lot I was looking at buying some bigger bulks to save money in the long run and replace less.

I want to know if anyone knows of the bigger bulks available for different products and trying to get a list together, it might help others save money in the long run too.

The products I'm using and would like to get bulks for are (bulk alternatives are welcome too if they do a similar thing but better):

Aqua Wax - Known as Express Wax can be had in 5 litres £35 - £40

Super Resin Polish - Need help

Extra Gloss Protection - Need help

Bumper & Trim Gel - Need Help

Rapid Detailer - Known as Fast Shine & Lube can be had in 5 litres - Can be used for lube during claying £30 - £40

Fast Glass - Known as Glass Cleaner can be had in 5 litres £35 - £40

If you know what the bulk version of any listed are please contribute and I can update the OP with the list. If any are mistakes I've put up let me know and if you want to add a Autoglym product to the list to find out if there is a bigger version just post it to the thread.

Last edited by Chobbito; 09-05-14 at 13:29.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

County: Greater London
If I ever catch the autoglym rep ill ask for you. The only autoglym product I still use is the aqua wax, smells yummy and works great as a wax top up.
(Post Link) post #3 of 10 Old 09-05-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

Awesome, I've just washed and used the aquawax its smell is delicious, its weird saying that but it is :P
AO Silver Member

County: Cheshire
You shouldn't really need bulk versions of SRP or EGP and I have never seen bulk versions.

There is an inferior version of Instant Tyre Dressing available in bulk (has no silicon and therefore doesn't stick) but also a brilliant alternative that comes in a 5L can. It's in the garage and I can't look now but will tomorrow.

The only other product I buy in bulk is ZipWax shampoo. 5L
AO Member

Member car:

156 JTD 20v

I think the EGP is Liquid Hard Wax. Again, think SRP is Superglym. If you have a large collection of cars it can make a lot of sense to buy these in bulk but even a small bottle of EGP should last several years if used on one car
AO Member

Member car:

156 JTD 20v

If you fancy the Liquid Wax then I would hurry, the 1L bottles are being phased out. Soon you will only be able to buy 5L bottles Phasing out EGP/Liquid Hardwax?! - Detailing World
(Post Link) post #7 of 10 Old 10-05-14 Thread Starter
AO Member

I wasn't sure they would have the SRP & EGP in big bulk as they actually last a long time anyway. Thanks I'll add the tyre dressings in if I can find links to the products.

I was wondering why on earth would they phase that out of there common retail range its the best thing I have out of all the other stuff I've bought of theirs, unless they are replacing it with a better up and comming formula, but then I realised the retail version I have was actually 500ml so I'm glad they are still producing the 5l version now that I know I will be using it alot.
AO Member

Member car:

156 JTD 20v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobbito View Post
I wasn't sure they would have the SRP & EGP in big bulk as they actually last a long time anyway. Thanks I'll add the tyre dressings in if I can find links to the products.

I was wondering why on earth would they phase that out of there common retail range its the best thing I have out of all the other stuff I've bought of theirs, unless they are replacing it with a better up and comming formula, but then I realised the retail version I have was actually 500ml so I'm glad they are still producing the 5l version now that I know I will be using it alot.
5 litres of EGP? That would last me a at least a decade
AO Member

County: Nottinghamshire
FWIW I got 5 litres of 'express wax' (=aqua wax) over the counter at Allwoods in Newark for about £28. They had to order it but it was there in a couple of days. I'll be back to talk to them about bulk 'fast glass', and they carry the shampoo and conditioner 5l in stock.
AO Silver Member

County: Northamptonshire

Member car:

159 2.4 Lusso

i've a mate who cleans his two car every week and i usually sell him 5quid fill ups on his aquawax. he's happy getting it half price and he pays for my 2.5 litres over time.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
autoglym , big , bulks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page