Hi everyone again,
Next review time.
What is it?
Hi-shine ( solvent based tyre dressing)
Sizes and cost?
Hi-shine comes in 2 sizes, 1 litre and 5 litres. The 1 litre costs £5.32 and the 5 litres costs £12.53. Hi-shine is also available in bigger sizes if you contact a-chem.
What does it bring to the table?
- long lasting
- water repellant
- can be used on engine hoses and
exterior trims aswel as tyres
- restores tyres to original look
Alfa romeo 147
And now on to the review:
The tyres where scrubbed prior to the dressing being applied to provide the best surface for it to work on.
I applied hi-shine using a brush which for me i find easier than using a cloth but you can also apply with a cloth if that was your preference. The constancy of the product is in between liquid and a gel, hard to explain it other than that.
Heres a half and half:
What i think of it?
I like, easy to use and leaves tyres looking nice and fresh.
- leaves tyres looking good
- easy to use
- multiple uses (engine hoses, tyres and exterior plastics)
- none that i can think of at the monent, i will update on the longevity of the product in a few weeks.
Link to the product used:
Hi-Shine (Long Life Tyre Dressing)
As always comments and questions are welcome.