Mobile Paint Repair Glasgow : Anybody Used? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

SCGT

Mobile Paint Repair Glasgow : Anybody Used?

Mobile Paint Repair Glasgow/Vehicle Repair Glasgow/Alloy Wheel Repair Glasgow

Considering getting some bumper repair work and other bits and bobs .....Anybody used this service or can recommend someone in Glasgow? ...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

alfa gt 2.0 jts

I spoke to a mobile guy about re doing a whole bumper and he said that it was best to get a body shop to do it, as with the amount of stone chips it had full bumper respray was the best option
SCGT

Found a local guy (lives in same street) ...done full bumper (including repairs)a complete quart panel and one sill , also repaired all wheel arches ! £200 ....well chuffed...

AO Member

County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

alfa gt 2.0 jts

now that's a bargain!

County: South Lanarkshire

Member car:

Alfa Brera

Hi SCGT, new to the forum but looking to have a re-spray done of a small section of my 08 Brera. Can you recommend the guy that you used? Been looking at ChipsAway and the SprayAway guy mentioned in this post, any advice? I've had a quote from a local body shop for £200, but it seems a bit steep for the small corner that needs done.

Thanks.
SCGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat87 View Post
Hi SCGT, new to the forum but looking to have a re-spray done of a small section of my 08 Brera. Can you recommend the guy that you used? Been looking at ChipsAway and the SprayAway guy mentioned in this post, any advice? I've had a quote from a local body shop for £200, but it seems a bit steep for the small corner that needs done.

Thanks.
Defo recommend , bear in mind patchwork on a small area is generally not recommended , I would get the panel done for the area that needs painted ....CB Cars , Dalmuir , Clydebank (ask for Alan). Might be worth mentioning that I had my car in a few weeks ago and recommended. (Tell him the guy with the GT that lives in his street ) ...

Stuart

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
glasgow , mobile , paint , repair

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page