A few decent buys from ASDA - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 9 Old 20-05-10 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Tyne and Wear
A few decent buys from ASDA

Went shopping yesterday and took a swervy into the 'man' isles and managed to bag a few goodies. 1st up were the Kent MF cloths weighing in at 2 for 6. Theyre decent quality and have a place in my routine for sure. 2nd up was this handy 15m 240v extension cable which will be great for my DA or even helping stretch my PW that little bit further across the drive! 7.97 for that one.

Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mymatemarmite

It is interesting and fun to have a nosey in the 'alternative' isles in the supermarket

We have a Lidl next door to work....i asked a chum who was poppping in there to get me some tealight canles one time...it was near christmas......he knows I love working on my car and phoned me to tell me they had an extendable wheel wrench with reversable two size socket for just 1.69 It's proved robust and reliable for 2 years and is still going strong. A little off topic...but still on topic...sort of

AO Member

County: Cheshire

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

I've bought the very same things, but I also picked up a second bucket for 1, and a noodle mitt for 2.
(Post Link) post #4 of 9 Old 20-05-10 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Poundland have some great little MF Pads, Mitts and cloths for the small sum of......1! Amazing! You dont always need to use 7 MF Cloths (Ive just bought the DJ Supernatural buffing cloth and window waffle cloth for 7 each and am wondering if im going mad!) The extension was the main reason i posted as it'll be spot on for my DA!
AO Silver Member

County: -
That is a super cheap extension lead, I might try and nip over to asda and buy a few to extend the cords on various bits around the house. Thanks Phil
keithyboy

My MF cloths come from Home Bargains for a quid for 3. When I get them home I explain to them that it's important not to forget where you are from but that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it so they should let more expensive MF cloths put them down. They are usually fine after that.

(Post Link) post #7 of 9 Old 23-05-10 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithyboy View Post
My MF cloths come from Home Bargains for a quid for 3. When I get them home I explain to them that it's important not to forget where you are from but that you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it so they should let more expensive MF cloths put them down. They are usually fine after that.

Ive just bought 2 DJ Supernatural cloths for 7 each and am seriously wondering about my sanity!
keithyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZTO29 View Post

Ive just bought 2 DJ Supernatural cloths for 7 each and am seriously wondering about my sanity!
How do their supernatural qualities manifest themselves? Do you get frequent visits from Derek Acorah?

(Post Link) post #9 of 9 Old 24-05-10 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithyboy View Post
How do their supernatural qualities manifest themselves? Do you get frequent visits from Derek Acorah?
Mary loves Dick!
He told me they were worth the money but then i realised that really theyre kitchen roll and it was all a fraud!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
asda , buys , decent

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page