Need a respray? try this new system - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 16-05-09 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: West Sussex
Garage

Member car:

Brera 2.4 jtd

Need a respray? try this new system

Hi all,
Found this on another forum and it looks amazing with definate benefits over a traditional respray me well impressed have a look at the gallery - just thought id share.

Welcome to 21st century wrapping. Let me be crsytal clear here this is NOT printed Vinyl, this is Paint real paint smells like paint has a clear coat can be buffed with a rotary to take swirl marks out can be detailed by people like Dave etc

In Fact I will be inviting Dave to detail our demo car as soon as I have had it done

I have been running several tests over the last few weeks and those who have offered their cars for the launch excercise will be contacted shortly

This stuff really is the dogs nuts, DO not expect this to compare price wise with el cheapo vinyls it is nothing like it. This is where you want a removable real PAINT recolour of a car without respraying

The Matt black is to die for but the Metallics and the pearls are just as stunning

We will be doing this using our pre-cut technology

I have attached a PDf for you to have a look at, the website address is within the PDF

or you can go here FLX-Paint Home Page

The reason we have married up with these guys is the benefits we bring to each other.

This is exclusive to us we will however at some point resell the films to UK operators at some point in the future however right now if you want a QUALITY wrap that is PAINT there is only one place you can get it

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

K9d
AO Silver Member

County: Wiltshire
Re: Need a respray? try this new system

Looks interesting, maybe I can use it to cover the scratch some little b-tard has put in my wing
(Post Link) post #3 of 8 Old 16-05-09 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: West Sussex
Garage

Member car:

Brera 2.4 jtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9d View Post
Looks interesting, maybe I can use it to cover the scratch some little b-tard has put in my wing
I hear ya i had that on a previous car
AO Silver Member

County: Surrey

Member car:

GTV, RCZ, KTM

Heard about wrapping, not cheap to do, probably isn't as durable as paint, but when you get bored you can rip it off.
jay w

Quote:
Originally Posted by the graduate View Post
Hi all,
Found this on another forum and it looks amazing with definate benefits over a traditional respray me well impressed have a look at the gallery - just thought id share.

Welcome to 21st century wrapping. Let me be crsytal clear here this is NOT printed Vinyl, this is Paint real paint smells like paint has a clear coat can be buffed with a rotary to take swirl marks out can be detailed by people like Dave etc

In Fact I will be inviting Dave to detail our demo car as soon as I have had it done

I have been running several tests over the last few weeks and those who have offered their cars for the launch excercise will be contacted shortly

This stuff really is the dogs nuts, DO not expect this to compare price wise with el cheapo vinyls it is nothing like it. This is where you want a removable real PAINT recolour of a car without respraying

The Matt black is to die for but the Metallics and the pearls are just as stunning

We will be doing this using our pre-cut technology

I have attached a PDf for you to have a look at, the website address is within the PDF

or you can go here FLX-Paint Home Page

The reason we have married up with these guys is the benefits we bring to each other.

This is exclusive to us we will however at some point resell the films to UK operators at some point in the future however right now if you want a QUALITY wrap that is PAINT there is only one place you can get it
i cant wait for the chavs to get hold of this stuff they will have a car that will have so many bubbles they can call it aero

AO Platinum Member

County: herts

So who'll be the first on AO to lash out and try the system then?

It reminds me of the suede paint finish that was available way back of course, which really did give your motor a suede leather look when it was resprayed in it.

Anyone else remember that gimicky finish? It came with a brass bristled wire brush to stand the pile up when it got a little flattened.Just stroke my fuzzy motor, and it'll purr with pleasure.:
AO Silver Member

County: Northumberland

Member car:

RénoLaGünah

If you have a look at the pricing.... they reckon $650 dollars for a bonnet only. That dosn't sound too cost effective to me.

Can someone tell me how its different from a normal vinyl wrap, other than the colour finish.

Dynorod have been changing vehicle colour to dayglo orange like that for years.
Nev

Looks like something they had on Tomorrow's World about
20 years ago:

Paint on a clear substrate you could apply directly
to car panels.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
respray , system

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page