Car Detailers - North West London? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 10-04-09 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Greater London
Car Detailers - North West London?

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good valleting company in the north west london area. I want my 147 looking good in the sun.

I was considering The Shine Experience but for inside and out is a little more cash than I have right now after just buying my Bella.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

TSE

Re: Car Detailers - North West London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillihound View Post
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good valleting company in the north west london area. I want my 147 looking good in the sun.

I was considering The Shine Experience but for inside and out is a little more cash than I have right now after just buying my Bella.

Cheers
Hi Chillihound,

Firstly congrats on getting the new Bella!

Thanks for considering us for the work. Although you might find that our services come with a slightly higher price tag that many valeters, I think the thing to consider is that if you have the car properly sorted at the beginning that it is a lot easier to keep looking fantastic and the results will last far longer than most other treatments, so in the end you might find that by spending more at the beginning you will then need to spend far less to maintain the finish than you would if you simply had a reasonable job done more often, and of course it will look amazing for you

If you have any questions then just let me know.

Cheers,

Roy
(Post Link) post #3 of 3 Old 10-04-09 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Greater London
Re: Car Detailers - North West London?

Thanks for the reply Roy, firstly my post should in no way be considered a negative remark towards your service - in fact the opposite is true hence why after researching you were my prefered option.

I have just received an email via your site as I made a price enquiry this morning and for what you charge for the level of service you provide you will be getting a call from me soon.

I will post before and after pics.

Cheers Roy.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
car , detailers , london , north , west

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page