Not fussed what to used... What are the steps for claying what exactly is it? Also never waxed a car before?
HOW DOES IT WORK AND WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
1. Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by CLAYBLOCK
2. Mist a 2 x2 square foot area generously with LUBER and spray down CLAYBLOCK as well. . Hold CLAYBLOCK against the surface and glide it back and forth.
3. CLAYBLOCK may grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the CLAYBLOCK is encountering contamination so keep it very well lubed with LUBER.. Continue rubbing gently until CLAYBLOCK glides freely.
4. Occasionally check CLAYBLOCK for heavy contaminants that may be stuck onto bar, you may want to spray LUBER onto CLAYBLOCK or rinse clayblock clean under water prior to every use or if dirty.
5. Using LUBER occasionally spray surface down and Wipe each section with a micro fiber towel, this process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
6. Once you have CLAYBLOCK the Paint, YOU CAN CLAYBLOCK THE WINDOWS AS WELL. Follow the same directions for windows this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water runoff when it rains.
7. Wash Vehicle again once completed, this will assure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer to hard to pain
SURFACE CLEANING CLAY BAR ALTERNATIVE