Just a warning.. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 29-09-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

146ti

Madness Just a warning..

I recently bought a electric polisher off ebay from this company carchemlimited if u come across them tread carefully ok as they are not a good company I was sent a email by another customer after I gave them neutral feedback asking what my gripe was with them he had bought the same polisher as me only for it not to work & was trying to get in touch with them but they wouldn't answer his emails the polisher wasn't that exspensive but u'd expect it to work. What had happened with me was they had according to themselfs sent the polishing kit out in the post but after 2 weeks it hadn't arrived so I sent them a email to ask what had happened to the kit after about a week of constant emailing from me they finally answered me & said that would send another kit out begrudgingly but it would be sent out standard post why I don't know chances were it could of gone missing again but hey thats up to them (if they had sent it royal mail next day delivery there wouldn't have been a problem as they could of tracked it with the tracking number) so this is just a warning to you from me (be careful)

Stupid people shouldn't breed...!!!

Last edited by Maxxb12; 29-09-08 at 21:21.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Car Detailing

Tags
warning

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page