AO Silver Member
Join Date: May 2008
Location: South Africa
County: Western Cape
Re: Black car, swirl marks and fairy liquid
Sorry, I'm not stalking you on the forum but couldn't help noticing your other thread which I replied to as well.
This is what IMHO you should do.
1. Wash car really well. I would use a car shampoo
2. Apply paint cleaner to clean off as much old crud as you can
3. Clay the car
4. Wash it again
5. Apply a polish like Meguiars Step 2
6. You could try correcting some of the scratches with a product like ScratchX , but be warned that if you try and do the whole car with it, it is extremely tiime consuming and very hard work. The polish should make a huge difference.
7. Finally apply a wax. NXT 2.0 is good.
I hope this helps.