A little guide of how to install it:
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Well first you need the steering wheel buttons with ACC button EPER part number is: 156130459
also you need to have the front radar and camera, the procedure is the same for the Giulia :-)
0. If you don't want to remove the battery power it is best to leave your key away from the car so it doesn't go into standby mode. Also if you car has SGW you will need a few additional steps.
1. You need to remove your steering wheel airbag. There is a clip accessible from the bottom of the airbag with a flat screw driver..you press it with the screw driver and then the airbag should come off. They are cables attached to the airbag so be careful and you also should remove them.
2. Disconnect all cables.
3. Remove steering wheel from the car, will be much easier to work this way. Then unscrew the 3 screws on the back...one behind each buttons panel and one in the bottom of the steering wheel. Then working on the bottom part of the steering wheel you need to detach the plastic cover that looks like aluminum using a a plastic screw driver for clips or something similar BUT becareful not to damage the leather on the steering wheel. They are two big plastic clips almost in the middle of the steering wheel located below the airbag. Carefully detach them.
4. Once you have the plastic cover removed you can remove the buttons. Maybe it is a good idea to install the red start stop button if you want, at this time. Buttons have their own wiring so be careful with that as well. Take your time and don't rush ,it is not a very hard job.
5. Replace buttons with the new ones. Then put everything back together.
6. Connect Multiecuscan to your ABS and check that you have your steering wheel at 0.00degrees
7. Turn on the car without starting the engine, connect Multiecuscan (MES) and go to Proxi alignment.
8. In the part where you see that you have the cruise control enabled...disable it. Go to to adaptive cruise control and enable it.
9. Do the proxi alignment. It is best to use Wifi Cantier interface (meaning latest version of the interface that has both wifi and BT) with MES as ELM327 or other interfaces might fail at some modules.
10. When the proxi alignment finishes you will have error codes in some ECUs and you need adaptation of the ABS ecu. At this point the car is in safety mode and you won't be able to move it!!! Don't freak out. BUT for just in case everything goes to ****, park the car somewhere where it can stay until the tow truck comes.
11. Go to ABS ecu and go to parameters. Check that steering wheel is at 0.00 degress meaning 100% in the center not turn left or right...then go to adjustments and do steering wheel reset.
12. After that do a brake pressure reset.
13. Also do YAW sensors reset.
14. Delete DTCs erros in the ABS unit
15. Switch off the car and wait a few mins.
16. Turn on the car again and go to engine ecu delete DTCs there as well. After the proxi alignment is finished you will have erros in many ecus. (your engine might start to shake a little....don't freak out :-) in most cases it doesn't. Thing is that engine is loosing connection to ABS unit, to say it short and some other stuff.
17. After deleting dtc in engine ecu go to all other ecu and delete errors as well.
18. Switch off the car and wait.
19. Turn on the car press the cruise control and acc buttons and look at the display to see if the icons do appear.
20. Find a nice road and with a friend of front of you try the ACC and learn how it works... also read the owners manual before that.
21. Always look at the road ahead and be prepared to brake.
22. Enjoy your rides an be safe
p.s: for pictures go to