GT Insurance - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Adrian Flux Insurance Looking for advice on insuring your Alfa Romeo?
Click here for an online quotation

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 20-02-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Surrey

Member car:

Alfa GT 2.0 JTS

GT Insurance

Any one throw light on this or come across a problem trying to prove their GT exists.
It started with my insurance renewal, noticed it had automatic on it, wrong. Then trying to get amended company insisted it was either auto or a Veloce version, got amended. But when confirmation arrived & £50 cheaper quote this time it had turned to a GTv Lusso. My car is a GT JTS 2.0 petrol, manual, this combination seems to not exist in insurance terms. I have tried a number of insurance companies they seem to all have a standard set of picks for Alfa GTs the dont cover many, Also if I give my registration number car details are auto-picked up & they are wrong, they think its a GTv Lusso 2.0 JTS manual. Anyone know where they get these details from? My DVLA details are correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Re: GT Insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfajts2 View Post
Any one throw light on this or come across a problem trying to prove their GT exists.
It started with my insurance renewal, noticed it had automatic on it, wrong. Then trying to get amended company insisted it was either auto or a Veloce version, got amended. But when confirmation arrived & £50 cheaper quote this time it had turned to a GTv Lusso. My car is a GT JTS 2.0 petrol, manual, this combination seems to not exist in insurance terms. I have tried a number of insurance companies they seem to all have a standard set of picks for Alfa GTs the dont cover many, Also if I give my registration number car details are auto-picked up & they are wrong, they think its a GTv Lusso 2.0 JTS manual. Anyone know where they get these details from? My DVLA details are correct.

Hello

I dont know if you have tried us at Adrian Flux already but we can enter cars manually into our system as a "special" to insure the car correctly. If you would like to give us a try please do and please state your AO membership. If you would like someone to contact you from our underwriting dept please pager me you tel number and name.

Thanks

Last edited by alfaowner; 28-02-07 at 22:53. Reason: Changed oc membership to AO

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section > Adrian Flux Insurance

Tags
insurance

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page