Adrian Flux - Special Offer - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Adrian Flux Insurance Looking for advice on insuring your Alfa Romeo?
Click here for an online quotation

(Post Link) post #1 of 12 Old 31-10-13 Thread Starter
AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Adrian Flux - Special Offer

Hi,

Special offer to alfaowner.com members - We will give you 20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote!

We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to alfaowner.com members that we'll give you 20* if we can't beat your current quote!

Call NOW for a free no obligation quote on 01553 845872!

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.

*20 supplied in high street shopping vouchers. See General Competition Terms and Conditions | Corporate | Adrian Flux for terms and conditions.

Regards,

Dan.

Last edited by [email protected] FLUX; 04-11-13 at 12:44.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

County: Brokopondo
Pity you were not prepared to do this last month as your quote was double what i ended up paying Admiral after your company refused to even match Admirals quote.
crazycarb

Quote:
Originally Posted by EauRouge View Post
Pity you were not prepared to do this last month as your quote was double what i ended up paying Admiral after your company refused to even match Admirals quote.
thats sort of p****d on the fireworks!

AO Member

County: North Yorkshire

Member car:

Giulietta QV

Adrian Flux, quite confused?!

[[email protected] FLUX;6773354]Hi,

Special offer to alfaowner.com members - We will give you 20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote!

We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to alfaowner.com members that we'll give you 20* if we can't beat your current quote!

Call NOW for a free no obligation quote on 01553 845872!

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.

*20 supplied in high street shopping vouchers. See General Competition Terms and Conditions | Corporate | Adrian Flux for terms and conditions.

Hi Dan, I've just spent about 15 minutes on the phone to Adrian Flux about this "special" offer. My best quote so far is from Admiral for 207 which I have proof of for my Giulietta Cloverleaf. The cheapest Adrian Flux will do is 345. I then explained this offer and I was put on hold whilst the advisor spoke to his supervisor. They came back with a quote of 300 which is still nowhere near. I again asked about the offer and they said I couldn't have it. Can you let me know why please? I'm sure this will help other forum members from making the same mistake.

Best wishes,

Rob (cheesed off) Cole
Regards,
(Post Link) post #5 of 12 Old 24-12-13 Thread Starter
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Hi,

Certainly sounds odd.

If you follow the instructions on the original post and you qualify, send your proof in (The only way to get the vouchers is by following the instructions) and we will then contact you.

I hope this helps

Dan.

County: Surrey
I was about to ask for a quote for my Brea but given the comments of the other club members I think I'll take my chances elsewhere. Pity
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA Q2 SW

Sorry to be a bit negative - however had a quote that didn't beat my best...but could not get the same excess (yours was higher) and could not offer any agreed value (that your website says you can under a "Cherished Policy"). In all - same type of insurance (I felt) as any other provider. As for the voucher too much hassle to get 20 - so won't bother.

Apologies as I was expecting a little more - however very nice person I spoke to at Adrian Flux - better than most others.

Last edited by 156GTASW; 25-02-14 at 12:05. Reason: spelling
AO Silver Member

County: Neath Port Talbot
i was with adrian flux and when i went renew the quote was much dearer than chris knott so i went with them
(Post Link) post #9 of 12 Old 25-02-14 Thread Starter
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156GTASW View Post
Sorry to be a bit negative - however had a quote that didn't beat my best...but could not get the same excess (yours was higher) and could not offer any agreed value (that your website says you can under a "Cherished Policy"). In all - same type of insurance (I felt) as any other provider. As for the voucher too hassle to get 20 - so won't bother.

Apologies as I was expecting a little more - however very nice person I spoke to at Adrian Flux - better than most others.
No worries, you have nothing to apologise for.

Could you possibly send me your surname and postcode so I could take a look at your file?

Ideally we need to be trying to help cases like these so it would certainly help us build schemes that would be able to help in future.

Thanks
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA Q2 SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] FLUX View Post
No worries, you have nothing to apologise for.

Could you possibly send me your surname and postcode so I could take a look at your file?

Ideally we need to be trying to help cases like these so it would certainly help us build schemes that would be able to help in future.

Thanks
Would be great to see that happen - have sent you my details

Cheers
AO Silver Member

Member car:

156 GTA Q2 SW

Just a quick update since I posted last on this thread.

A big well done to Adrian Flux Insurance for sorting a policy that included limited miles and agreed value - was very pleased with the end result to get a policy that has enabled me to purchase a policy to fit my needs. I must again add how impressed I was with everyone I've spoke to - all very polite.

Thanks again
(Post Link) post #12 of 12 Old 31-03-14 Thread Starter
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156GTASW View Post
Just a quick update since I posted last on this thread.

A big well done to Adrian Flux Insurance for sorting a policy that included limited miles and agreed value - was very pleased with the end result to get a policy that has enabled me to purchase a policy to fit my needs. I must again add how impressed I was with everyone I've spoke to - all very polite.

Thanks again
Glad we could help

Regards

Dan

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section > Adrian Flux Insurance

Tags
adrian , flux , offer , special

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page