Adrian Flux, really???? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Adrian Flux Insurance Looking for advice on insuring your Alfa Romeo?
Click here for an online quotation

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 22-07-13 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Devon

Member car:

159 1.9jtdm

Adrian Flux, really????

So after trying to insure my wife on my alfa and being told by Adrian Flux that they wanted 8 times as much as other companies (about 2 months ago) I told the lady on the phone that I would not be renewing with them and if I could find someone who would accept part of a years no claims then I would infact be cancelling. Got an email a few weeks ago saying that my renewal premium would be £xxx (much higher than anyone else again) and that this was due for renewal on the 24th. Ok so I'm on holiday til the 22nd so I can ring when I get home to confirm the cancellation, bot oh no, Adrian Flux decide to renew my policy on the 22nd not the 24th. Tried to ring them this afternoon but no answer until 5:30 when I was told by some robot that they are now closed. There better be a bloody good explanation tomorrow when I ring up or I will be taking this much much further. Its a bloody disgrace

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Website www.mansellracing.co.uk

No.3 of the NORM collective

UNDERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the front of the kart
OVERSTEER is when you hit the wall with the rear of the kart
HORSEPOWER is how fast you hit the wall
TORQUE is how far you take the wall with you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Hi Rafe005

The renewal notice should state the policy will be automatically renewed 3 working days before the renewal date unless we hear from you. Please feel free to PM me your reference number and I will look into this urgently for you.

Regards

Dan
crazycarb

Thanks for the "heads up", I'll be reading my paperwork tonight to check the "small print" so I don't get caught out.
I have the spider and my camper with them and don't want my pants pulled down at renewal time.

AO Silver Member

County: Surrey
My advise would be to be very wary of AF insurance. Read all the small print then read it again. My Gf got ripped off a couple of years ago by them.
AO Silver Member

County: Somerset

Member car:

147 1.6 Lusso

Had a claim with AF this year of over £1400 which got settled no issues . Renewal came through at £65 more than last year ( protected NCB) so I rang to see how we could reduce premium. Was told this could not happen as my claim was " still outstanding". Went onto a comparison website, declared my claim and guess who's name came up as the cheapest...AF. So rang them back with the info, and go them down to a £45 increase over last year. Thought that was a result until I read premiums have tumbled since last year....!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section > Adrian Flux Insurance

Tags
adrian , flux

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page