Thank You - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Adrian Flux Insurance Looking for advice on insuring your Alfa Romeo?
Click here for an online quotation

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 10-11-09 Thread Starter
AO Silver Member

County: Greater Manchester
Thank You

Thanks to Ste at Adrian Flux for a cracking quote. I have a new unmodified Alfa MiTo 120bhp Veloce and I was quoted £544.00. Details are:

I am 48. I have a medical restricted licence, currently a four year one. Nine years NCB protected. I have made two claims in the last five years. One a complete write off when some uninsured driver crashed into my parked car, my fault as they could not be bothered to get their money back from him, and the other to repair a scratch that some vandal kindly left.

Churchill wanted £673.00 to renew, including £69.30 breakdown cover I do not need.

My new policy will be with NIG and includes all the things I wanted, like a courtesy car, plus a few extra nice extras, such as guaranteed NCB and unlimited milage. It does not include breakdown but if I had wanted it I could have had it for £596.00 all in. Ok so the excess is a little higher but not much, when I told Churchill my new quote they did not even argue and cancelled there and then.

The cheapest I got elsewhere would have been £437.00 with a £435 excess courtesy of confused.com.

So thank you. You have a new customer and hopefully I will be around for a while.

I Wish Therefore I am.

Join us at Alfaowners Musicians and or DJ's "No mam were Musicians"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback if you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode I can locate your file and make sure the discount has been added and also pass your thanks onto Steve.

Dan.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section > Adrian Flux Insurance

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page