Give Flux and Dan a chance - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Adrian Flux Insurance Looking for advice on insuring your Alfa Romeo?
Click here for an online quotation

(Post Link) post #1 of 12 Old 01-10-08 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Merseyside

Member car:

916 Spider

Give Flux and Dan a chance

Just give them/Dan clark a call to discuss my online quote and he managed to knock £100 off my price along with the admin charges. They are now only £10 dearer than Admiral but that's nothing in reality, even if they were £50 I'd still use them to be honest, can more of us switch ? If these guys are willing and able to set up an Alfa romeo hotline and be knowledgable (unlike another company I called who didn't have a 156 V6 listed) then lets put our money their way
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Re: Give Flux and Dan a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herrity View Post
Just give them/Dan clark a call to discuss my online quote and he managed to knock £100 off my price along with the admin charges. They are now only £10 dearer than Admiral but that's nothing in reality, even if they were £50 I'd still use them to be honest, can more of us switch ? If these guys are willing and able to set up an Alfa romeo hotline and be knowledgable (unlike another company I called who didn't have a 156 V6 listed) then lets put our money their way
Thanks for your kind comments.

Dan.
AO Member

County: Lancashire

i did try adrian flux and they were nearly £400 dearer, not even near anyone else, i did think they would of been more competitive than that to be honest, never mind i will try them again next year
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebutty View Post
i did try adrian flux and they were nearly £400 dearer, not even near anyone else, i did think they would of been more competitive than that to be honest, never mind i will try them again next year
We always try to be competitive but sometimes there are some quotes we just can't compete against. Did you have your Discount for belonging to this forum added on.
Do try us next year as hopefully we'll be able to be more competitive.
Dan

County: Durham

Member car:

i am trying to find a quote for my 2ltre 166 , having read all about Adrian flux i decided to check them out and came across this web site Adrian Flux Car Insurance Reviews at Review Centre .
3.8 out of 10 does not seem good to me . Mind you a lot of others get bad reviews as well .. ah well i am still looking.

mick
AO Member

County: Leicestershire

Member car:

Honda S2000/ 156

Try Greenlight for modified car insurance
Founder of AO

County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

We asked Dan and his team to represent yhe AR marque at AO over other well known companies as I found Adrian Flux to give the "More" personal touch and I know they are trying to investigate why sometimes they are more expensive, by calling them to discuss this may help us all long term.

Thank you Herrity for posting this thread, I assume you saw the positives in what they do too!

Claps all round Adrian Flux!
(Not literally mind!)
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by compmick View Post
i am trying to find a quote for my 2ltre 166 , having read all about Adrian flux i decided to check them out and came across this web site Adrian Flux Car Insurance Reviews at Review Centre .
3.8 out of 10 does not seem good to me . Mind you a lot of others get bad reviews as well .. ah well i am still looking.

mick
Hi Mick
We do our best for all of our customers, but being a broker we are at times reliant on the Insurers and their stipulations.
If anyone ever needs any help - please feel free to pm me and I will do all I can to resolve any situations.
Cheers Dan
Dibby

I know a lot of people rave about AF but they were over £300 more than what I pay with Privilege on the 147 and way over what we pay on the kit car.

I must be at that difficult age!

County: Durham

Member car:

Well!!!! u have just done the call-back for AF and this is what happened .They rang me asked what my cheapest quote was, he then ask very little questions said they could not match it put me straight through to another broker with out asking if I wanted to talk to them. I then spent 10 mins going through all my details with the other company..JUST I was transferred back to AF who then started to ask me ALL over again my details I then gave up.The only reason I tried A F is because of this site , yes I can get a cheap quote else were but if anything went wrong would they back up what they say a lot seem not to .Mick
AO Traders

Member car:

Alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by compmick View Post
Well!!!! u have just done the call-back for AF and this is what happened .They rang me asked what my cheapest quote was, he then ask very little questions said they could not match it put me straight through to another broker with out asking if I wanted to talk to them. I then spent 10 mins going through all my details with the other company..JUST I was transferred back to AF who then started to ask me ALL over again my details I then gave up.The only reason I tried A F is because of this site , yes I can get a cheap quote else were but if anything went wrong would they back up what they say a lot seem not to .Mick
Mick - I apologise for the breakdown in communication you have experienced with us. Please feel free to PM me your postcode/full name and I will get this looked into straight away.
AO Gold Member
GTV/Spider Lounge Winner 09

County: Monmouthshire

well have just mailed for a quote...........

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Vendors > Insurance Section > Adrian Flux Insurance

Tags
chance , dan , flux , give

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page