Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - What have you done to your Alfa 147/156/GT today?
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
(Post Link) post #9 of Old 01-07-14 Thread Starter
ALFADOIT
AO Silver Member

Member car:

GT.Clover 170 Q2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freds GTV 2001 View Post
I started a thread like this EXACTLY the same a few years ago. I thought it was my own thread coming back.

But unlike this thread my thread had NO responses
Fingers crossed this time Fred. Just thinks its nice to share what we do to our pride and joy's.

Well had a visit from Dent wizard and had a few body gremlins removed.. She is absolutely spotless again.. He even noticed a small dent on the bonnet and removed it.

Also had a call from Gazella racing about my alu strutbrace which should be with me shortly. Nice chap also spoke about suspension setups.

And last but not least went to Platinum alloy wheel solutions to discuss the refurbishment of my clover 18's. They did an amazing job on the wheels of my last show car. Have decided on shade and colour now and will be adding a little subtle personal touch.

Damien.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"Who thought diesels could be this bloody fun"

KW V3 coilovers. Eibach ARB kit. Autolusso remap. JTD performance high flow downpipe. WMI. Bespoke spec Turbo Dynamics hybrid.JTD performance FMIC kit.JTD performance high flow downpipe. Autolusso de swirl flap mod.Autolusso Mocal oil cooler kit. Autolusso smf GTA clutch kit. GTA 330mm big brake kit.JTD perf inlet pipe.Wizard exhaust system. 19x8 OZ superleggera's.
"big thanks to Ned and the lads at Autolusso"

Last edited by ALFADOIT; 24-03-15 at 20:18.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome